Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I just purchased your Frount mout chiller and install with tank kit. I was wondering if that could be used with your pruge valve. If so please give me some direction to where I can purchse the purge valve.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Purge Kit

Yes, our purge kit can be used with your present CryO2 system. You will just need to purchase our complete purge system that will include line and an additional solenoid.

·
Registered
711 Posts
RedSRT410 said:
Well I just purchased your Frount mout chiller and install with tank kit. I was wondering if that could be used with your pruge valve. If so please give me some direction to where I can purchse the purge valve.
Have you installed this yet? How do you like it?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Purge pictures

here are some pictures:

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Jon for some reason When I purge you can't see anything. but you can feel it comeing out please tlel me what is wrong.

·
Registered
67 Posts
purge

RedSRT410 said:
Jon for some reason When I purge you can't see anything. but you can feel it comeing out please tlel me what is wrong.

1) make sure the bottle is mounted correctly. The label should be facing up with the hose fitting facing down. Its also important that the tank is also mounted on the brackets for the correct angle.

2) Make sure the gas distributor is filling you bottle with liquid CO2 not just vapor!

·
Registered
67 Posts
purge

RedSRT410 said:

1) make sure the bottle is mounted correctly. The label should be facing up with the hose fitting facing down. Its also important that the tank is also mounted on the brackets for the correct angle.

2) Make sure the gas distributor is filling you bottle with liquid CO2 not just vapor!

See if this helps!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts