Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really haven't seen too many pictures of this up, most are red X's by now I think. Anyways heres some pictures of it. Show the quality of his work. I polished it up a bit myself. It comes looking semi-polished for anyone wondering.

The Mobil is actually blue(minus the O being red...obviously), only looks black from my shadow I assume.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
BTR said:
That looks pretty good.

Sandals with socks :gay:

:rofl:
I hate dirty feet and I'm not gonna walk around my garage in just socks.:lol:

Kustomatix said:
Who did you VC? Looks good.
Local place down here. you can PM me if you want it. Don't want to break vendor rules

·
Premium Member
7,976 Posts
Bleh where is the Royal Purple cap for those that like purple blood :rofl: ? J/K

Looks good :thumbsup: . Unfortunatly I had to go against the grain and had to change my oil with Mobil 1 this time around because my local speed shop was closed just before I got there for my RP re-up.

·
Registered
6,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
haknslash said:
Bleh where is the Royal Purple cap for those that like purple blood :rofl: ? J/K

Looks good :thumbsup: . Unfortunatly I had to go against the grain and had to change my oil with Mobil 1 this time around because my local speed shop was closed just before I got there for my RP re-up.
I use RP for my race cars, mainly because for them nothing is specified, I even get old school sometimes with the Marvel stuff. But I actually use all OEM fluids in my car, they haven't failed me yet.

·
Registered
8,080 Posts
He is one of the few. John used to make these. I am one of 4 or so of people with the whole cap kit. They are nice and work well. I went with the plain billet caps instead of the colored/mobil 1 caps.

·
Premium Member
1,655 Posts
Nice , but i love mine. Its the factory one from the Viper SRT-10 :thumbsup:

·
Registered
243 Posts
COY said:
He is one of the few. John used to make these. I am one of 4 or so of people with the whole cap kit. They are nice and work well. I went with the plain billet caps instead of the colored/mobil 1 caps.
Do they still offer these caps?

·
Registered
8,080 Posts
That would be the "used to make these" and "I am one of only 4 people who have these" parts. His machinest that made them ran off but I would think if he had enough demand for them he would sell them again. Give him a PM and tell your friends to PM him.

·
Registered
5,850 Posts
yeah it was a supply and demand thing.. the caps are pretty spendy.. he has plenty of mobil 1 caps for sale in stock but the whole kits like Coy has are very hard to get a hold of now..

·
Registered
6,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Coy, You know if he happens to have any specs on how these are made laying around? I have a guy with a lathe who has been able to make anything I've brought him. Mainly just for myself. But maybe he could even work out a deal with the guy.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts