Dodge SRT Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
32,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok I have been needing some eyes up on the forums to support the PTP banner/sales and keep me aware of any and all posible negitive feed back and lost sales. What comes with being on the crew, minumum 10% off all PTP "made" products. Discounts on turbo, 1st chance at GB's, free shipping on most items, and free PTP apparel (4 weeks we should have a logo with t-shirts and other goodies). I will also need "eyes up" for any "other" products that work, look, or feel (kiding) like ours to keep the so called copy cats at bay (bum rush tactics). I work real hard to offer the best items at the best prices and I have seen a few "knock offs" that are similar enough to mine that I might just give up on the production of any new products for the SRT-4 neon, and start putting all my efforts into the new SRT-4. I try to be the innovator of new parts for our little rocket but I dont want to put all the hard work into making something its best and then have someone turn around and copy it. So the crew with get good deals while keeping the newest parts coming for there cars and others. I am looking for about 75 to 100 people to "work" the forums in support of PTPerformance. The only real need is for you to be active on the forums with some knowledge of the PTP parts (I can offer some training over the phone but it helps if you know more about the car then most). I will have a price sheet up soon with all the products that we carry as well as parts "made" buy PTP. Post below and I will read through your posts that you have made on the forums to see if there is a place for you on the PTP crew, thanks guys.

Off to a good start, I will be adding you all to my buddy list. You will all get a "plan of attack" from me so you can make 100% sure that you want to be on the PTP crew. t-shirts will be getting made and will be free for everyone on the crew, thanks guys.

1. Vector (the Ohio "night stalker")
2. Snick (Texas PTP crew)
3. boostjunky (STG 3 supporting crew in WV)
4. GR8FLPT (GT Cruiser that supposedly has no life :rofl: in MN)
5. vschaos (un-official big turbo test car in MS, parts are on the way :readclose )
6. srtowner (because Coy said so)
7. 13 QTR (Alabama PTP big turbo car)
8. Bflaker (WV black bomber with vanity plates)
9. trager (the MN "Chemical Technician", thats a job title that I want)
10. Srt-power (been here 2 years and only started 8 threads, bet you change that a bit after being on the PTP crew for a while)
11. Scapegoat (I needed someone with "goat" in there sign on. J/K, we have philly in the PTP crew.
12. SprigHillSRT4 (PTP crew in FL)
13. 04srt4racer (another quiet veteran, PTP in MA)
14. sneaky brian (NC PTP crew)
15. barrr (PTP crew in Canada "ehhh" with lots of PTP parts on the car)
16. Advansrt-4 (another PTP TX crew member)
17. bobesser (DC crew member, with veteran status)
18. dansrt4 (the official "manifold" car)
19. wes302 (soon to be the fasted stock turbo car in FL)
20. srtfoyoazz (black ACR in the crew)
21. Satellite (O.B. ACR in the crew, its the best color buy far!!!)
22. PwN_This (NJ crew)
23. dymondboy2f (the lowest "member number" in the crew, and dam nice car)
24. Overcome ("Wild Omar" dont know where it is but sounds like a good time)
25. Gibby (IN crew)
26. Xxsrt4xX (the "Jersey supahfly")
27. mole' (support for the Cali crew)

Alright I am going to stop there for a while to see how well this works out with the current list. I will be looking to add more as time goes on. Dont get discouraged if you didnt get put on the list, over time you should get added. Thanks guys and take a look a the crew section sticky, thanks.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
32,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Vector said:
me frist me first :)

as for copy, you want to see something funny ill show ya a copy of an idea thats right down to them stealing the text i used to write it and i always make sure to try and credit where i got the idea or who came up withit before me
You are already another vendor on the forums, that supports DAS and his products. I dont think that DAS would like that. I would have bought DAS's clamps but for the price DAS quoted me I was able to get mine built for the same and it comes with both the tip and map clamps in one unit with annolog signals. Not to hate on DAS's clamp becasue it works I just thought that it made more sence to get mine done for the same price. Oh well I bet DAS's clamp sales have shot up as well due to the FPR mod.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,346 Posts
ptperformance said:
You are already another vendor on the forums, that supports DAS and his products. I dont think that DAS would like that. I would have bought DAS's clamps but for the price DAS quoted me I was able to get mine built for the same and it comes with both the tip and map clamps in one unit with annolog signals. Not to hate on DAS's clamp becasue it works I just thought that it made more sence to get mine done for the same price. Oh well I bet DAS's clamp sales have shot up as well due to the FPR mod.

haha for some reason i bet you think i am talking about a map clamp or something

i am not lol its ok i am sure somehow you read negitivity into my first post
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,239 Posts
ptperformance said:
You are already another vendor on the forums, that supports DAS and his products. I dont think that DAS would like that. I would have bought DAS's clamps but for the price DAS quoted me I was able to get mine built for the same and it comes with both the tip and map clamps in one unit with annolog signals. Not to hate on DAS's clamp becasue it works I just thought that it made more sence to get mine done for the same price. Oh well I bet DAS's clamp sales have shot up as well due to the FPR mod.
He is refering to the spoolboy mod that vec wrote up for the srtforums and shows the parts and etc etc....well a company went and took the same words he used and is selling it for 50.00 more than what it costs now....i think this thread was in referance to the heat shields that look something like yours....i have yours and love it
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,346 Posts
dansrt4 said:
He is refering to the spoolboy mod that vec wrote up for the srtforums and shows the parts and etc etc....well a company went and took the same words he used and is selling it for 50.00 more than what it costs now....i think this thread was in referance to the heat shields that look something like yours....i have yours and love it

oooh ooh what heat sheilds got linkage?
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
32,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Vector said:
haha for some reason i bet you think i am talking about a map clamp or something

i am not lol its ok i am sure somehow you read negitivity into my first post
No negitivity just dont want to have you and DAS upset with each other. If you wanted in and are serious you have a spot no questions asked. You are a valuable member here on the forums and you could be my "night watch" guy since you are alway on at 1:00 am pacific time.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,346 Posts
ptperformance said:
No negitivity just dont want to have you and DAS upset with each other. If you wanted in and are serious you have a spot no questions asked. You are a valuable member here on the forums and you could be my "night watch" guy since you are alway on at 1:00 am pacific time.

its ok ptp i just wanted to be the first

i dont mind looking out for blatent copys of other peoples work even though you cant do much about it

hell you cant even complain about it without it getting the thread locked and shut down and you warned of getting banned(trust me i know)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,239 Posts
ptperformance said:
Did you get my PM. This is one of the reasons I started this as well as the one you posted. Once you read that PM delete it please I dont want prying eyes looking at it and sorry about the rant inside the PM.
PM is deleted. I was just as happy as you were to hear that.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
32,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Vector said:
its ok ptp i just wanted to be the first

i dont mind looking out for blatent copys of other peoples work even though you cant do much about it

hell you cant even complain about it without it getting the thread locked and shut down and you warned of getting banned(trust me i know)
I have the power to make it happen, done. Let me know if you get tired of my s**t then just give me a good PM back hand.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,239 Posts
I think the thread vec was talking about is holding the record for fastest deleted thread in srtforums history. I dont even think there was 1 reply it was gone so fast.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,346 Posts
ptperformance said:
I have the power to make it happen, done. Let me know if you get tired of my s**t then just give me a good PM back hand.

you need to dumb it down a little for me lol i dont understand what your saying

this is a good idea for you though be selective in who you pick
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,239 Posts
I watch out for about all the vendors that have helped me that includes ptp and das along with others so you dont need to add me but ill be there to keep an eye out
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
32,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Vector said:
you need to dumb it down a little for me lol i dont understand what your saying

this is a good idea for you though be selective in who you pick
Look at the first thread, and see the list. Yea that is you silly head, #1.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
32,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
dansrt4 said:
I watch out for about all the vendors that have helped me that includes ptp and das along with others so you dont need to add me but ill be there to keep an eye out
I know ya will. Thanks.
 
1 - 20 of 91 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top