Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Kelly,
I went to instal the bar, but there was a parts mixup I got 3 4656940aa brackets and only 1 4656927aa. The bag itself had the right part number but the part inside was not correct. No big deal, but I need to get the part so I can get this sway bar on before my dad drives me crazy...lol
I need 1 4656927aa. It is the deeper of the 2 brackets that hold the swaybar bushing. I can even ship this back to you if you want, it is still in the bag unopenned.
let me know buddy

Jay

·
Registered
343 Posts
JCsrt04 said:
Hey Kelly,
I went to instal the bar, but there was a parts mixup I got 3 4656940aa brackets and only 1 4656927aa. The bag itself had the right part number but the part inside was not correct. No big deal, but I need to get the part so I can get this sway bar on before my dad drives me crazy...lol
I need 1 4656927aa. It is the deeper of the 2 brackets that hold the swaybar bushing. I can even ship this back to you if you want, it is still in the bag unopenned.
let me know buddy

Jay

Man the guys at the warehouses are starting to piss me off. You can tell they are on summer holidays. I have had so many f'ups like this in the past couple weeks. Everything gets ordered and come in as the correct part number, but the part insde the package is incorrect. I ordered you a new one, I'll contact you once it comes in.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey no worries, shit happens. definitely let me know when it comes cause I'm gonna order some other things.
1 OEM gauge pod
1 Mopar trunk lid liner
2 SRT windshield washer jets
and a full trunk carpet liner if the price isn't too bad (I know I asked you once, but I don't remeber the price).
let me know the price on the full carpet. then I can finalize and we can ship everything at once.

Jay

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
may as well get me a price on that too....I'll get both if they aren't too bad, but my main thing is the trunk carpet. I have a rip in mine.
let me know
Jay

·
Registered
394 Posts
Man the guys at the warehouses are starting to piss me off. You can tell they are on summer holidays. I have had so many f'ups like this in the past couple weeks. Everything gets ordered and come in as the correct part number, but the part insde the package is incorrect. I ordered you a new one, I'll contact you once it comes in.
Come on Kelly , the summer help is what makes it interesting . lol

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ok order me up
1 oem boost gauge pod
2 srt 4 windshield jets
1 trunk lid carpet
and 1 trunk carpet (the $108.29 one,I'll pass on the spare tire cover)
same shipping info and cc#

·
Registered
343 Posts
JCsrt04 said:
ok order me up
1 oem boost gauge pod
2 srt 4 windshield jets
1 trunk lid carpet
and 1 trunk carpet (the $108.29 one,I'll pass on the spare tire cover)
same shipping info and cc#

ordered, everything will be shipping out tomorrow.

also, give me a call when you get a chance. I don't keep CC#'s on file.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Kelly can you also get me a price on pt turbo lash adjusters and rocker arms.
I think my dad has a colapsed lash adjuster or broken rocker arm cause he started
getting clicking from the top end.
I'll try and call later today with the card number or tomorrow morning.

thanks so much

1 - 15 of 15 Posts