Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the kit says that it comes with the the powerpaq ecu along with a wastegate and boost controller, the problem is i already have a boost controller and wastegate and was woundering if anyone knows ow much it would cost without those two parts. also anyone who has it any regreats?
thanks..

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
not being a smartass, but if you read it says its offered alone for people who have the mods already. :thumbsup: Good product, although i dont like how stage 1 is basically required unlike other piggy backs.

·
Registered
907 Posts
DBJDS said:
that one says its a kit with the wastegate and boost controller included i thought?

Thats called the psi fi stage 1... Which includes what you stated above w/ the ppq. and obviously costs more than the 559.95

It's not enought to just read, understanding is the key.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
"The Psi-Fi Stg1 parts can be sold separately or together to accommodate those who already have boost controllers and wastegate. For the best performance these parts are highly recommended."

aright ****** listen stage one comes with all that shit so all i was asking is if anyone has purchased it without the wastegate and bc and if they did how much they paid so if u dont know the answer dont wright smart ass responses.

·
Registered
907 Posts
DBJDS said:
"The Psi-Fi Stg1 parts can be sold separately or together to accommodate those who already have boost controllers and wastegate. For the best performance these parts are highly recommended."

aright ****** listen stage one comes with all that shit so all i was asking is if anyone has purchased it without the wastegate and bc and if they did how much they paid so if u dont know the answer dont wright smart ass responses.

Take it easy there little boy... I did answer your previous question. It's $559.95 for the PPQ alone (no wg/bc)!! Read my previous post.

Actually you should be directing your question in the Psi-Fi Motorsports forum. YOu should ask them directly instead of asking us. They obviously have better information to give you than any of us do.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts