Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Monday night i made an appointment to go to psi fi on thursday. Mike talked to Ant and even know he was very busy he said he would make time for me. Now i should first start out by saying i am in the customer service buisness and i always look for bad service and am very critical. These guys are a awesome bunch of people. Each on with there own personal touches. Anthony is just a warmed hearted guy he is honest and straight to the point. Mike is hilarious def not what i pictured but what a straight foward if you dont like what i say dont listen kind of guy who loves star wars. Mark is exactly how Ant told me he was. Mark i like allot was very eager to show us all the stuff they were working on and explain it untill we understood. We went and saw hi race ready S4 which was awesome. So as far as people you couldnt find a better group of guys and they have such great chemisty to work with. That being said They all know their shit. Each one amazed me in how they new so much about cars. I went there for a power paq and all around check up. The 3 hour ride down there was well worth it. They checked over the whole car and fixed a couple of things and told me a couple of things i need to do. I left with a awesome car that ran great. These guys are def here to help and will help alot if you give them a shot. Dont take what they say as bad take it as they are trying to help you and trying to give you correct info. They could simpy not say anything and just whoop you guys at the track and not let you know how? thanx again psi fi
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,229 Posts
04srt4silver said:
Monday night i made an appointment to go to psi fi on thursday. Mike talked to Ant and even know he was very busy he said he would make time for me. Now i should first start out by saying i am in the customer service buisness and i always look for bad service and am very critical. These guys are a awesome bunch of people. Each on with there own personal touches. Anthony is just a warmed hearted guy he is honest and straight to the point. Mike is hilarious def not what i pictured but what a straight foward if you dont like what i say dont listen kind of guy who loves star wars. Mark is exactly how Ant told me he was. Mark i like allot was very eager to show us all the stuff they were working on and explain it untill we understood. We went and saw hi race ready S4 which was awesome. So as far as people you couldnt find a better group of guys and they have such great chemisty to work with. That being said They all know their shit. Each one amazed me in how they new so much about cars. I went there for a power paq and all around check up. The 3 hour ride down there was well worth it. They checked over the whole car and fixed a couple of things and told me a couple of things i need to do. I left with a awesome car that ran great. These guys are def here to help and will help alot if you give them a shot. Dont take what they say as bad take it as they are trying to help you and trying to give you correct info. They could simpy not say anything and just whoop you guys at the track and not let you know how? thanx again psi fi

Yeah I totally agree, Mark was showing off all the stuff they were working on, Ant was straight forward and taught me things I didnt know about the SRT4, and Mike was funny too and had an interesting sense of humor.

As for Mike, when I was speaking to him on the phone I imagined he was a 5'8" tall, and skinny, you know like someone who you might take a shot at bullying in highschool, but when I met him he turned out to be a very big guy who could take me out with one punch if I tried to bully him in highschool...

anyhow, back to the subject they are all great guys.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,393 Posts
YellowSRT4 said:
Yeah I totally agree, Mark was showing off all the stuff they were working on, Ant was straight forward and taught me things I didnt know about the SRT4, and Mike was funny too and had an interesting sense of humor.

As for Mike, when I was speaking to him on the phone I imagined he was a 5'8" tall, and skinny, you know like someone who you might take a shot at bullying in highschool, but when I met him he turned out to be a very big guy who could take me out with one punch if I tried to bully him in highschool...

anyhow, back to the subject they are all great guys.

Great report on da boyz... whom often catch flak for customer service, I know when I have purchased items or pm'd they always got back to me, shipped things out in a timely manner. I as a customer was always treated well by them...

And these cats are competative which is a good thing...

However, I'll whip Mike in a 2 out of 3 wrestling match!

Take that to the bank Daddy-o, a angry hepkitty Chicana is a scary thing to mess with! :eveilgrin :ninja:

Psi-Fi cats, Mark, ANT @ lil ol Tiny, I wish you all many successes! I really do.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,715 Posts
04srt4silver said:
The 3 hour ride down there was well worth it.

For me, the 12 hour ride from Illinois was well worth it. GREAT bunch of guys. Mark takes his time to explain everything, until you understand. It's great. Takes his time to explain how they are doing stuff, and why, and why it will work. Ant was awsome. I told him that I was nervous about installing my PP myself, because I couldn't soder, and he preceded to pull me aside and make me soder a peice of wire, showing me how and what to do/not to do. It was awsome.

And, lol, Mike is definatly not "tiny". He's also got a hot girl :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah mike it hilarious. Hes looks nothing like he sounds. I am glad people are getting the same experiance with them that i did. I cant wait to get the car dynoed to see what kind of power i am making. hey 03 what are you other mods and how do you like your car now. I hope psi fi sees not everyone is out to get them lol PSI FI WILL NEVER GET OWNED!!!!!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,202 Posts
Thanks for the kind word fellas/lady. It was great meeting you all and it is an honor for you to travel so far to see us. :thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,229 Posts
Ant @ Psi-Fi said:
Thanks for the kind word fellas/lady. It was great meeting you all and it is an honor for you to travel so far to see us. :thumbsup:

ant, did ya see my post in the war stories forums about my run with the EVO? thanks man for working on my car.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,202 Posts
YellowSRT4 said:
ant, did ya see my post in the war stories forums about my run with the EVO? thanks man for working on my car.
No crap I need to go look for it :wah?!:
Did Mark send you the cable?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,229 Posts
Ant @ Psi-Fi said:
No crap I need to go look for it :wah?!:
Did Mark send you the cable?
nope, I didnt get it yet, maybe during this week since it was the long labor day weekend.

Also, just to remind ya i was screwing down with the MBC and was only running 17 PSI dropping to 15 at redline when I ran the EVO, I remember I was spiking to 19 dropping to 17 when I left your shop. I'm looking to get an EBC now....most likely the HKS EVC V in PSI model.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,202 Posts
YellowSRT4 said:
nope, I didnt get it yet, maybe during this week since it was the long labor day weekend.

Also, just to remind ya i was screwing down with the MBC and was only running 17 PSI dropping to 15 at redline when I ran the EVO, I remember I was spiking to 19 dropping to 17 when I left your shop. I'm looking to get an EBC now....most likely the HKS EVC V in PSI model.

Yeah that is probably your best bet. Also make sure you have no boost leaks.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,229 Posts
Ant @ Psi-Fi said:
Yeah that is probably your best bet. Also make sure you have no boost leaks.

can ya make me a boost leak tester?

or maybe I can do a search and make one myself?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hey ant what were the plugs you wanted me to get i wrote it down but cant find it. Also i took off the ed hardpipe and noticed on my hks bov the screw on the top to adjust it was gone do you think this is why i had a bad boost leak coming from there? i put back on my stock surge valve and pipe its weird because the car sounds totally diffent. I hooked the line for my hks bov to the surge valve is that okay its so weird not hearing a noise when i let off the gas.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,202 Posts
04srt4silver said:
thanks ant do you think thats why i had a problem with a boost leak on the cold pipe?
Well with a light spring pressure on the BOV it is highly likely that it will open with little boost pressure, but the leaks were coming from the flanges.
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Top