Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went out there and had my goldlines and endlinks installed. Jose knew exactly what he was doing. Didnt take long and the price was good. I reccomend anyone needing work done to their car ride out and pay these guys a visit. thanx again guys :thumbsup:

·
Registered
587 Posts
Turbo Dan said:
Went out there and had my goldlines and endlinks installed. Jose knew exactly what he was doing. Didnt take long and the price was good. I reccomend anyone needing work done to their car ride out and pay these guys a visit. thanx again guys :thumbsup:
Yeah everyone there is awsome, Jose is the man. I'm up there all the time, I'd HIGHLY reccomend them for anything especially regaurding turbo. Frank there is doing my custom intake and exhaust next week sometime 8)
They have a lot of exsperience with srt's.
Give them a call if you can't get up there, 407-859-7000
They're off of Orange ave, Orlando.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Turbo Dan said:

Thanks for the kind words ! And thanks for driving way out here to have us work on your car , we always take extra care of those that drive way out of their way to come to us .

·
Registered
147 Posts
where are you guys at? and what do you do? i just moved here and i'm lookin for a decent shop to take my car too.

·
Registered
587 Posts
sameoldd5 said:
where are you guys at? and what do you do? i just moved here and i'm lookin for a decent shop to take my car too.
They're located off of Orange Ave In Orlando, I can get you an adress if you need. I'm assuming you have an srt? and if thats the case they're definently the shop to take your beast. They specialize in turbo kits for any car. They're doing my custom exhaust and intake right now.

www.xtremeboost.com

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
sameoldd5 said:
We can do anything you want done ! ! ! But we love to make those things that no one has . As I see it , its best to make something new as often as we can instead of following the lead of others . I hope to be of service to you in the near future .

I had a body shop in Columbia S.C 2 years ago but that place sucked , I did hear that Beauford is much nicer .. Good to have you here in FL look forward to meeting you .

·
Registered
4,492 Posts
:hi:
xtremeboost said:
Thanks for the kind words ! And thanks for driving way out here to have us work on your car , we always take extra care of those that drive way out of their way to come to us .
your damn right they do.....as soon as i save up another 2k my cars coming back down there :hi:

·
Registered
4,492 Posts
Exhaust Depot said:
Turbo Dan, no props for me for recommending you there?

I see how it is, next time ill recommend you to another shop for paybacks. :)
hes going to send you to jlm motorsports :rofl:

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
yeah xtreme boost is the shiat, frank know his shit, and jose, fredo, jordan u do good work man. hope to start boosting sometime this week. see u guys later this week.

kmoy

·
Registered
587 Posts
Kmoy2.4Beast said:
yeah xtreme boost is the shiat, frank know his shit, and jose, fredo, jordan u do good work man. hope to start boosting sometime this week. see u guys later this week.

kmoy
haha, let me race Kmoy first, i wanna beat him just ONCE.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
E-BluePwnage said:
haha, let me race Kmoy first, i wanna beat him just ONCE.[/QUOTE

This is funny , I wonder if Kmoy has read this yet ? Sorry to tell you but taillights will be all you'll see !!!!
Good luck , but my money is on Kmoy .

·
Registered
587 Posts
xtremeboost said:
E-BluePwnage said:
haha, let me race Kmoy first, i wanna beat him just ONCE.[/QUOTE

This is funny , I wonder if Kmoy has read this yet ? Sorry to tell you but taillights will be all you'll see !!!!
Good luck , but my money is on Kmoy .
shit....maybe some slicks, 150 wet shot, and a nice tuning, then I'll beat kmoy heh

1 - 20 of 31 Posts