Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know that there has been much discussion regarding the Factory Powertrain Warranty on the 2005 SRT-4.

I've stated on a couple of occasions that the '05 SRT-4 will have a 3/36 Factory Warranty Only, but I have never been able to provide proof.

In an effort to put this topic to bed, I have attached a DealerConnect VIP 14 Print-out on a 2005 SRT-4.

Bottom line: 2005 SRT-4 = 3/36 Factory Warranty

If you're still not convinced, do an inventory search on the Dodge.com website for 2005 SRT-4s at Wilde Dodge. You'll find that the VIN on the website matchs the VIN on the VIP 14.

My goal is not to "enflame the masses" - I just wanted to provide some accurate information for those who have asked the question.

Have a great week.

SBH

Attachments

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
weird cause I went to Ed Moses Dodge in Phoenix the past weekend and they showed me a print out of exactly what comes with the SRT-4 and it had the 7/70 and I even asked told them that I heard it was 3/36 and they said that Dodge was considering it but they decided to keep the 7/70.

but if it is 3/36, well I guess I wont be getting an SRT-4 then.

·
Banned
4,312 Posts
THANK YOU FOR THIS INFO.

I recently emailed DCX about 2005 SRT-4s and they said they have no info. So Im emailing them back asking how they can have no info if theyre already out, and mentioned that dealer as proof.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts