Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Got the car back today. Here are some pics from day one back on the road. :)
NOTE: Wideband O2 sensor wire was moved to a more safe position.















(NOTE: CBD CF lip no longer on the car, as it decided to fold under the car today during highway speeds. The weather was hot and humid, the CF was soft like silly putty. :( )
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,323 Posts
Looks great man, i sure wish someone would put one of these on my car.....:crying: :ben:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
325 Posts
looks good man, clean engine bay too... how does it feel though? :thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
JMac76913 said:
looks good man, clean engine bay too... how does it feel though? :thumbsup:
Just breaking it in, ran on the spring boost today, 14psi, strong when the boost comes on. Technician who did the install took for a test drive today, ran it up to 17psi and said it felt really good. I just have to check up on one little, little quirk, that is coming off the throttle and back on the throttle, it hiccups a little, so I have to talk to AGP about the set up with the DTEC tuner. The A/F goes crazy lean for that instant, then back to normal. The static fuel pressure has already been raised, but just didn't get the time to give her another run today.

Other than that, I am really liking the 50trim, as it spools early and pulls right through to redline. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
325 Posts
[email protected] Motorsports said:
JMac76913 said:
looks good man, clean engine bay too... how does it feel though? :thumbsup:
Just breaking it in, ran on the spring boost today, 14psi, strong when the boost comes on. Technician who did the install took for a test drive today, ran it up to 17psi and said it felt really good. I just have to check up on one little, little quirk, that is coming off the throttle and back on the throttle, it hiccups a little, so I have to talk to AGP about the set up with the DTEC tuner. The A/F goes crazy lean for that instant, then back to normal. The static fuel pressure has already been raised, but just didn't get the time to give her another run today.

Other than that, I am really liking the 50trim, as it spools early and pulls right through to redline. :)

Awesome man, congrats... now get the problems worked out and get some video(s) of the new beast in action :thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
JMac76913 said:
[email protected] Motorsports said:
JMac76913 said:
looks good man, clean engine bay too... how does it feel though? :thumbsup:
Just breaking it in, ran on the spring boost today, 14psi, strong when the boost comes on. Technician who did the install took for a test drive today, ran it up to 17psi and said it felt really good. I just have to check up on one little, little quirk, that is coming off the throttle and back on the throttle, it hiccups a little, so I have to talk to AGP about the set up with the DTEC tuner. The A/F goes crazy lean for that instant, then back to normal. The static fuel pressure has already been raised, but just didn't get the time to give her another run today.

Other than that, I am really liking the 50trim, as it spools early and pulls right through to redline. :)

Awesome man, congrats... now get the problems worked out and get some video(s) of the new beast in action :thumbsup:

Oh yeh, don't you worry, I'll get the bug worked out, and will be running 23psi soon there after. :) I'll see about getting some vids done too. ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,352 Posts
nice car but u need to motor mounts lol :rofl:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,502 Posts
How do I go back to 06 and stop myself from spending money on this car???
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
61 Posts
Just wanted to stop by and say I had your pic as my background for ever probably every bit of 10 years ago. Nice to see where it originated from and a tip of the hat to a fellow ps2 skittle owner :)
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
About this Discussion
17 Replies
12 Participants
bsneon98
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing
Top