Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay so i saved up 3g's so far my parents are getting me this srt-4 real soon and i need to know which mods to go for to get most power for 3g's so please list parts that will help my car very powerful yet reliable or wont blow up thanks

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
50 trim turbo kit $1850
CAI $200
Motor Mounts $125
BOV $150
Exhaust $700

3k, 300fwhp, and perfectly reliable, great driving.
thanks nick i was just about to call AGP and ask questions about the 50 trim and what parts i need to get the most out of it and still be reliable thanks for helping me hopefully i can call you guys soon when i get my car thanks!

·
Registered
2,700 Posts
That is not a bad combo, if you can't get a hold of them on the phone you can't get ahold of them on the phone feel free to call us. We can help you out. They still have not answered our 12 phone calls or messages, or answered or questions in there forums.

If I am wrong Nick, I will PM you and give you my cell phone right now, so you can call me. I am not here to start an argument or anything like that, I would like to purchase some parts from them, and you will not return my calls. If there is something wrong with us, you can pm me and that is fine, I would like to talk on the phone.

Thanks Brian :hi:

·
Registered
380 Posts
wont he need other accompany mods like a manual boost controller <or digital or whatever> some bigger injectors and a fuel controller?? you can just slap on that turbo and have the stock ecu run it fine can you??

·
Registered
2,700 Posts
You can run the big turbo with most of the stock equipment, but he should call a few vendors to get some different ideas. The big turbo has its goods and bads. Dont get me wrong I am building a big kit as well. :clap:

·
Registered
380 Posts
so i already have a profec b and injen intake will my stock injectors and pump hold up to maybe 320hp? cuz my comps not controlling boost and if i get a bigger turbo i dont have to worry about fuel cut because i can run same psi and get more hp .... hmmm i always thought i had to get like new everything :> horray for me

·
Registered
2,700 Posts
I would not recommend you running any more that around 250-270whp with out some type of fuel system for safety. My car mad 310hp and 368tq at the wheels with stock injectors, but I had a return style fuel system and a walbro fuel pump. I am putting 730cc injectors and a SAFC2 this week. The good thing is that you can build you fuel system as you do mods. The main thing is I would recommmend you at least buying a Walbo pump, that is a good cheap mod.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
hey BDJ

Would I need to mess with my fuel system if I have the following power adders?
Injen Intake, Mopar stage 1, BDJs Dump exhaust (if needed an o2 housing cant remember if your Exhaust needs one)

Cause wouldnt that put me right at about 240-250ish

·
Registered
802 Posts
an intake is by far a power adder, LOL, nor is an exhaust, but think about it logically, why would mopar offer stage 1 with injectors and nothing more. just something to think about.

·
Registered
802 Posts
as for kimbo, you might wanna get some tires cause with that kind of power ur breaking loose all day

1 - 15 of 15 Posts