Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
First of all, I wanted to make sure everyone knows that Kevin Warren and Brent(shop owner) have been completly awesome to Sean and I. Dealing with different Shops and Vendors for the past 2 years while building the car, Kevin and Brent have been by far the most HONEST, INFORMATIVE, AND FAIR shop. The car was no cake walk and Kevin and Brent incountered multiple problems and situations. The proffesional way Kevin and Brent handled these problems were more then fair. They demostrated their passion and dedication towards making goals and dreams come true. I would HIGHLY recommend PFI-Speed for any car related tuning, building, and trust. Anyways to the good part now the numbers....hahaha

All Dyno Numbers made along the way

Fully Built Head
Fully Built Bottom End
Fully Built Tranny
*All supporting Mods*

Precision T-67, .63A/R, Ported S Cover/Anti Surge, DBB
Numbers follow for this turbo -

512whp/ 499ft lbs @ 18psi - 3rd dyno pull ever

Precision 6765 T3/T4 82.A/R, Ported S Cover/Anit Surge, Journey Bearing

580whp @ 19psi on E-85 with 15 degrees of timing
630whp @ 25psi on E-85 with 15 degrees of timing
658whp @ 28psi on E-85 with 15 degrees of timing
705whp @ 30psi on E-85 with 21 degrees of timing
***whp @ 35psi on E-85
***whp @ 37psi on VP Import or Q16 + The Jug

Powerband - 30psi by 4800rpm - 8500rpms - Massive
Tunes are all very safe

*Highest Horsepower Srt-4 representing Missouri*

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
Those are HUGE numbers for the psi. Very Impressive.

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Those are HUGE numbers for the psi. Very Impressive.
Thanks man, Sean and I were very happy with the power outcome. The car has so much more. But we will take it a step at a time. Thanks for following. I hope your car comes together well:thumbsup:

·
Banned
32,448 Posts
I so have to get tuned on E85. We made 677 WHP at 29 psi with C16 and 17 degrees of timing. I wish I would have have bumped the timing more on our build before the tone wheel took a dump on us.

Great numbers!!! I nope to see a 900 WHP SRT4 here soon.

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
I so have to get tuned on E85. We made 677 WHP at 29 psi with C16 and 17 degrees of timing. I wish I would have have bumped the timing more on our build before the tone wheel took a dump on us.

Great numbers!!! I nope to see a 900 WHP SRT4 here soon.
lol, Thanks man!! Well get on top of that already. We planned on Running E-85 from the begining. lol.... 900whp. We will see man, the jug would have to be used. What size turbo was on the car when it made [email protected] ?

Bad ass numbers,wish I had some e85 around me
Thanks man! I have about 7 station within 30 miles :hi:

Thanks! Ready for some Timeslips:readclose

Not to bad there guys hope everything goes well with the car.
Thanks James, We would have never got the car done without you guy. Hope all is well. Kevin keeps me updated with the vette here and there. Text me back sometime!

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
[/QUOTE]Thanks James, We would have never got the car done without you guy. Hope all is well. Kevin keeps me updated with the vette here and there. Text me back sometime![/QUOTE]

Well I am in Iraq at the moment so cant text you. Hopefully this supercharger sells soon so he can slap the twins on her.

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks James, We would have never got the car done without you guy. Hope all is well. Kevin keeps me updated with the vette here and there. Text me back sometime![/QUOTE]

Well I am in Iraq at the moment so cant text you. Hopefully this supercharger sells soon so he can slap the twins on her.[/QUOTE]

When are you coming back son? Yeah hopefully the supercharger and your srt motor/tranny sells soon..

·
Banned
32,448 Posts
lol, Thanks man!! Well get on top of that already. We planned on Running E-85 from the begining. lol.... 900whp. We will see man, the jug would have to be used. What size turbo was on the car when it made [email protected] ?
BW S368 with a custom turbine wheel. We were still on the T3 housing so we know that was going to hold us back at some point.

I am taking a look at some different options for fuel, but we have a twin nozzle 100 shot and twin m5's feeding the car pure meth (yes the n2o system is fueled by meth) so we should have the fuel to feed a 1000 HP now, we shall see.

I think that your turbo can do 900, if not you can always go bigger (LOL). Keep us updated on the progress and if you get a chance... post some video of the car on the dyno.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts