Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
got my new progress front [non adjustable] and rear [adjustable] sway bars that i won at the union dodge meet, in tonight.. and i was able to use my front E.S. bushings that i've had for like 6 months. car handles sooo much better... and the rear bar is on the softest setting. i will probably adjust it to the middle setting tomorrow.

we took pics.. and i will post them as soon as ryan [dark-srt4] sends them to me tonight.. hopefully in about 15 minutes when he gets home. :stab:

i will be cleaning up the stock bars and puttin them on ebay.. probably tomorrow.. unless someone pm's me and wants them. price negotiable.

supposedly i am the second person to get them on.. after the sport compact pro srt-4. w00t!

both bars, adjustable endlinks, and yay.. a sticker!!

stock rear compared to new rear

endlinks

before lowering

my new air gun to go with my new air compressor that i bought form my neighbor for $40. yay! i <3 air toolz

·
Registered
4,558 Posts
Sending..... *edit* sent!

6mb. Tried to send a larger one a few minutes ago but after I uploaded 10megs it threw a fit...SOB.

You are gonna need to do some resizing.

They look and handle swwweeeeeettt! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
no idea. i got mine for free straight from silvio at progress today.

btw.. i hate you guys in LA. learn to drive. took us 4 hours to do a 2.5 hour drive. seriously.. hwo the hell do you come to a dead stop in the carpool lane? and also... if you are in the left hand lane.. and there is someone behind you.. MOVE THE HELL OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 i swear.. my horn and middle finger are tired! thats why i dont live in LA.

did see an e-blue with an srtoc plate frame. i dont think he saw me tho.

·
Registered
8,630 Posts
Frank I'm so glad you won them. It's so ironic that two weeks before the UDM you emailed me for onsite discounts, and then you won them! I'm happy for you and thanks for posting... our vendors will be happy to see your happy.

Catherine
:meow:

·
Registered
4,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i am VERY happy. just got back from a drive.. took some turns i drive every day, except this time, i took them much faster. :D i think tomorrow i'm gonna put the rear on the center hole.

·
Registered
2,747 Posts
Nice

Looks sweet Bro, Looks just like the Suspension Techniques Anti Roll Bar Kit I have on :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
looks like cat and roderick got some free beer that night. :p :lol:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts