Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
i thought u used the 'com' if u had an external wga. im lookin at the manual, it says use the com port for the external wga, but if I was u i would double check the manual. I dont ur car blowin up then u blamin me

MrG

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
MrGonja said:
i thought u used the 'com' if u had an external wga. im lookin at the manual, it says use the com port for the external wga, but if I was u i would double check the manual. I dont ur car blowin up then u blamin me

MrG
i know you use 2 ports i know that the com is being used and the other port is either the no or the nc

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have the .50 trim so our turbo make up is the same. I have the Turbonetics Evolution WG. There are 2 vacuum ports on the WG, one on the top and one on the side. You will need a vacuum line to both. Here is the new diagram:

Valve Unit

"COM" port, connect vacuum line to the top port on WG.

"NC" port, (Don't use the NO port anymore, that port is for internal WGA), connect to turbo.

"T" a vacuum line into the line that is connected between the "NC" port and the turbo. Connect the other end of the line to the side port on the WG.

Having two vacuum line connected in this way ensures the WG is functioning properly. It's a push/pull concept
youy told me not to use the no port which is it

·
Registered
3,682 Posts
com port goes to top nipple on the wg

nc port goes to the bottom nipple which also gets t'd into the turbo(nipple on the compressor housing)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts