Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My bro said first year is 3000, following years is 5000. They are currently trying to figure out ways to up production.

·
Registered
6,282 Posts
Hit the print screen button on your keyboard, then go into any kind of graphic/paint program and hit paste.. and ta da.

·
Registered
41 Posts
The assembly plant can only make 25 a day? Are they making them by hand? This is no where near my area of expertise but I would assume that a production line can spit out more than that...

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
The plant makes way more than 25 cars a day. The make neons all day long. The SRT runs down the same lines as the Neon, like a trim package.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Ok, yes they can make as many Neons as they want on the line, but the SRT-4 was only getting produced in small numbers to start with. Go read on www.neons.org - I believe it is one of the stickies. And it mentions going up to around 25 cars per day.

·
Registered
88 Posts

Maybe it's just me; but I'd say Dodge would know better than the avid enthusiast how many they'll be making. These things do change, but he said they significantly upped the amount they'll be producing (from 5,000).

p.s. Congrats; I LOVE the Talon Tsi...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
8 Participants
Xerxes
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing