Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased my 04 back in November...at 400 miles it was leaking oil...enough to spot the garage floor. The oil was leaking out through intercooler hosing. My dodge dealer told me that they would get around to it...and I now have 244000 miles...still no reply. I've heard that turbos commonly due have this oil problem and can be solved with an oil catch can??

At 3000 miles my axle seal went and had to be replaced. At 4000 Miles my windshield weather stripping popped up so I had to drive around for two days with that taped down!!! My sliding door on the moon roof came off it's hinges....the metal braket around the oil cooler broke off, and my check engine light came on and the car would die....after my third visit they finally found out it wasn't the IAC but a frayed wire into the pcm. Had my entire steering column replaced the other day due to clunking noises..apparently there is a TSB out there, but mine was a little different. Also had my windshield replaced last week.

So--has anyone else experienced this many problems. I love the car but have not been happy with all of these problems.

·
Premium Member
15,173 Posts
Damn, you and Vanilla Coke got ones made by the same guy!!!!The amount of issues you have is NOT common, sorry to hear of your problems.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.