Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
FS PIC NAZI
3,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I looked up the one-step colder NGK plugs and the price was $7.83...is that per plug or for a set of 4? Need to buy quick!

·
Registered
7,223 Posts
the site says price per piece. Everytime I have ordered plugs from them, it has always been per plug. Great site with great customer service. I wish they spent more time in other sections of this site spreading their wealth of knowledge with us.

·
Registered
358 Posts
well, on that note I am pleased to announce that a new and improved sparkplugs.com is currently under development. The new site will be more user-friendly, expand the application searches, and greatly expand the knowledge and help centers, among many other cool features...stay tuned for that!

StixRedSRT, responding to your pm here. The 2 step colder plugs are $8.48 - must be more involved in the manufacturing. That coupon code is valid until the end of the month, but the majority of the discounts we give you guys cover ngk plugs. Send me your order number for the order you placed yesterday and we'll take the discount off it :clap:

·
FS PIC NAZI
3,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I actually got too anxious and ordered them through a different vendor. Do you know what the average shipping price is to FL for a set of 4?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts