Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,700 Posts
We actually haven't made any in a while. Are you 2 interested in buying one. I can bust some out in a week or so if you want. Let me know. I am interested in making them right away.

·
Banned
3,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am highly interested in a SILVER one BADLY! I want one before your get together! That is step 1 in the major process called my car!

·
Registered
2,700 Posts
Well I just installed my Iceman CAI, and took it out for a couple of spins. I am not sure if it is any better or not. I hoped I could tell a big difference, but I am going to dyno the car now with both CAI's. That will tell me.

I ported the Iceman CAI at the opening were it bolts to the turbo to help out the flow. That is the most restrictive part of the whole set up. I also modified the air filter. Don't ask I can't tell you!! Hopefully I get time on Thurs, or Friday, we will see.

·
Banned
3,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Good let me know. Ill buy ur used BDJ one! >LoL< I just dont like plasic parts for some reason! Plus I need to come in to the shop to have this work done before the doc puts me back in the hospital again!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts