Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw one running at the track.....low 13's on a brand new neon. Very impressed by how this thing scoots. It doesn't look as good as my WRX but I think I'm going to get one these because the WRX is getting too expensive and is still not that fast. how much do these go for at the dealership? If its too expensive, I'll go with the EVO 8 and get 275HP stock.

·
Registered
4,919 Posts
$20k if you can find a dealer w/o markup. Tons of power, but we are limited by the lack of limited slip (pardon the pun).

·
Premium Member
3,671 Posts
You should be able to get one for $19995 but if your LUCKY you might be able to find one alittle cheaper. Good luck it is a KILLER car.

BTW the EVO may not be what it is suposed to be....

·
Super Moderator
6,317 Posts
SLVRBulletWRX said:
Saw one running at the track.....low 13's on a brand new neon. If its too expensive, I'll go with the EVO 8 and get 275HP stock.
Low 14's, high 13's you mean. The SRT-4 is very close to the Evo as far as HP is concerned. The WRX and the SRT-4 aren't the best looking cars out there, as far as one looking better than the other that's totally personal preference.

·
Registered
20 Posts
It looks like the EVO VIII seems to weigh a lot more than the SRT-4 and as for the SRT-4 vs. WRX, I've seen WRX and SRT-4 side by side. It's extremely eerie how similar they look.

I just saw on www.atpturbo.com that their SRT-4 ran a 13.4. Do you guys believe this is possible with the mods listed?

·
Premium Member
6,649 Posts
SuperDuperNeon said:
I've seen WRX and SRT-4 side by side. It's extremely eerie how similar they look.
Face to face today. :lol:

They have some simularities but alot of differences too.

·
Registered
4,919 Posts
SuperDuperNeon said:
It looks like the EVO VIII seems to weigh a lot more than the SRT-4 and as for the SRT-4 vs. WRX, I've seen WRX and SRT-4 side by side. It's extremely eerie how similar they look.

I just saw on www.atpturbo.com that their SRT-4 ran a 13.4. Do you guys believe this is possible with the mods listed?
Yeah, I think a SRT with slicks will do that stock with a good driver. Or come damned close.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts