Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 167 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold), SRTotM Moderator
6,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We have some great Turbo Kits for all your power level needs :thumbsup:

Precision Turbo 5557, 5857 or 6262 journal bearing $2,100[ "$2,600 for ball bearing[" or
The Precision 5431E, $1,900 ( billet wheel 50 trim journal bearing)
Kit includes
ATP cast exhaust manifold
ATP stainless O2 module, rerouted wastegate
Precision external wastegate
Aeroquip stainless oil feed line
Aeroquip stainless oil drain line
90 degree intake elbow, 3 to 3 inch, 3 to 4 inch or 4 to 4 inch
Exhaust manifold gasket

Thank you for your time let me know any questions you might have :hi:

Pic shown is 5557E Turbo Kit
The gaskets and heat shielding for the oil feed and return lines aren't
shown in this photo. They are included. We supply the ATP manifold and
stainless module with Precision or Tial external wastegate (39/38mm).
Quality Aeroquip or Russell hoses and fittings.

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
this robert carter, i had ordered an e-1 but canceled it and you put the 1060 towards the Precision 5431E Turbo kit. if i come up with the rest of the money next week, how long would it take you to get it to me ?

·
6,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
this robert carter, i had ordered an e-1 but canceled it and you put the 1060 towards the Precision 5431E Turbo kit. if i come up with the rest of the money next week, how long would it take you to get it to me ?
Ill will check into that first thing monday for you :thumbsup:

·
6,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i havent got to talk to him today. sorry i was busy with my regular work stuffs. ill get with him this evening or first thing in the morning for you

·
Registered
652 Posts
Hey this is Artem I have ordered my 5431 turbo kit with fm intercooler almost 3 weeks ago and i dont think it even shipped out yet. I know something was on back order. I was just wondering when will the stuff ship out and would it be faster if i just got a 5557 instead.

·
6,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey this is Artem I have ordered my 5431 turbo kit with fm intercooler almost 3 weeks ago and i dont think it even shipped out yet. I know something was on back order. I was just wondering when will the stuff ship out and would it be faster if i just got a 5557 instead.

Hey Artem. I sent mike an email to jump in this thread. So hopefully tommorrow morning he will hop on for a sec. If not i will call him directly myself tommorrow.

And i haven't forget about u either Bone. :hi:

·
Registered
97 Posts
Ready to go Tuesday.
Pm sent

·
Registered
8,063 Posts
What is the lb/min rating on those Precision turbos? Im going to automatically assume the 5431E is 49-50lb/min since its their 50trim.

·
6,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
What is the lb/min rating on those Precision turbos? Im going to automatically assume the 5431E is 49-50lb/min since its their 50trim.
Ill get back to ya with that info. Precision doesnt like to give out there number on there site so i have to ask the bosses :thumbsup:

·
6,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
5431 is a 54mm wheel not a 50mm, so its bigger than a 50 trim so i hope it flows better than 50lbs/min
Thanks Artemis. i didnt know so i didnt wanna give out false info :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
i bought a journal bearing 6262 from you guys, great price too...

can you PM me a price on a Twin Scroll T4 6262? ball bearing and non BB? (if yall offer them)

LMK Thanks :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 167 Posts