Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been waiting awhile for one of these .. looks like a nice setup.
According to the dyno posted it looks like a 19 HP gain. Are you running the system .. especially the sprayer, during the pulls?
Was this with all of the components installed ... intake, fuel and sprayer? Has there been any issue with sucking CO2 into the intake? I am planning on instaling my CAI so it shouldn't be an issue but have to ask.
Is there special or discounted pricing available to SRT Forums members?
Does it mean we get charged double? .. JK hehe ...
One of the pics on the website shows a tank mounting bracket with the kit ... I assume it comes with it even though in the main picture it does not show it ... is this correct?

Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Heres the run down...
The 10lb tank & installation kit includes all the mounting hardware needed, brackets, hoses, wiring, etc. You'll need the other components which are sold seperatly. Charged double?! I was thinking tripple!!! ;) Let me see if I can work out something for the folks on SRT Forums. I need to check on that first.

The dyno was on a horrible summer day, humidity was 90% or so, 95 degrees. It was ICKY!!! It was the intake bulb. The Bulb is located in the intake tube and will not leak into the intake. If CO2 was injected into the motor it would cause it to stall and lagg out. The cryo2 system was on, when the 2nd dyno was taken.

·
Registered
3,367 Posts
I have the intercooler sprayer and it works great. As far as sucking the C02 in the engine it's not a problem. Now I have noticed while sitting still if I just the C02 for about 20 seconds I can notice the car sucking some of it up, but running down the track isn't a problem. I am going to datalog the car and see how much of a intake temp drop shows up.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the quick replies ... this just seems too cool ... well that's the point isn't it? :) Shoot me a PM or post up discounts if any apply. :clap:
I think you guy need a rep out here in Oregon .. hmmm sponsored car? rofl ..

Looking forward to hearing back,
DSrt :) :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
I will be shortly be doing a data log my self. I just have the intake bulb welded into a 3.5" 304 Stainless Steal Intake.

·
Registered
141 Posts
can these kits be programed to activate at wot and gear dependent also would this help reduce knock? thanks for any feed back. :jester:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts