Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Theres like 20 posts concerning powerpaq and none of them had the info i really need so heres my questions!! hehe sorry

1. im getting fuel cut with stage 1 racepipe downpipe,borla aftercat,180 stat,intake and agp wastegate and greddy profec spec b , will the powerpaq fix this? its the only reason i need it really

2. its a simple wire in and go right? preconfigured for my mods so i wont run it lean?

3.is it much harder to wire then a turbo timer or whatnot? cuz im kinda scared that il spend that much money then not be able to install it :)
thanks and im really sorry if this has been discussed

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ohh yea do i need a return type fuel system with this? hehe sorry again!

·
Registered
6,698 Posts
Hopper said:
Theres like 20 posts concerning powerpaq and none of them had the info i really need so heres my questions!! hehe sorry

1. im getting fuel cut with stage 1 racepipe downpipe,borla aftercat,180 stat,intake and agp wastegate and greddy profec spec b , will the powerpaq fix this? its the only reason i need it really

2. its a simple wire in and go right? preconfigured for my mods so i wont run it lean?

3.is it much harder to wire then a turbo timer or whatnot? cuz im kinda scared that il spend that much money then not be able to install it :)
thanks and im really sorry if this has been discussed

#1 yes
#2 yes
#3 it harder than a turbo timer cause you have to cut wires off your ecu harness and splice in the ppq wires. basic sodering skills are a must.
#4 stage 1 and colder plugs are all that is needed for the ppq.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
cool beans as soon as i get enough cash il be getting one i soldered all my boost controller wires and my turbo timer wires too how cold would you go on the plugs? and where can i get them ive been around to advance,napa, local stuff they dont have anything for my car

·
Registered
6,698 Posts
take a look around on turboneonstore i think sells 1 step colder ngk plugs. i have mine gapped a .028 and run almost the exact same thing as what your setting up to do. no probs.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts