Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to replace the power steering cooler. I bought a Mopar cooler from a parts outfit on eBay. Rockauto and eBay listings show part# 5272334AD. This number is on the part.

This is the address for Rockauto's listing. I take it to the dealer, they say it's not the right part, doesn't fit.

https://www.rockauto.com/en/moreinfo.php?pk=5056092&cc=1424607&jsn=420

What is the right part#? This came up in 2007, but the poster didn't post how he solved the issue. The assumption was that 2.0 and 2.4 Neon coolers were different, but that's not what you see in compatibility tables.

The really weird thing is, if you look at power steering coolers removed from an SRT4 on eBay, they don't look the same as this part. The tubing comes out of the wrong side relative to bracket position.:surprise:

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
05272334AD is what my parts manual shows.
That's what the part is stamped with, all sources show that number, the picture on the diagram matches exactly, but the dealer says it won't fit. The most interesting thing is the listing for a 5272336AD. It appears to be an "export" version. Maybe there is another type, but we don't see a picture anywhere.

I'll dig a little on Google, but I have a bad feeling about finding a picture. I haven't actually looked under there;it might be a universal was already swapped in there!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts