Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
to everyone who dyno'd their srt-4 yesterday, please list your results, supporting mods and how much boost you were running.. this would help the weak ones like me :) to know which mods will help gain more powah :D

i guess i'll start:
243.7 whp
262.3 wtq
stage 0, mods on sig

btw, u think when i finally get my s1, i would still see hp gain even though i'm already running a wga and the pcm is outta the loop? thanks :thumbsup:

·
Registered
8,661 Posts
N/A

Couldn't find a place to hook up the 330. =(

:meow:

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
Here is my results... the Stage 1 PCM is not fully adjusted yet.

Bone Stock
231.7whp - 251.7lb-ft tq
Boosting 13.5-14psi
Yesterday with Stage 1
234whp - 260lb-ft tq
Boosting 14.5psi

Mods: Mopar Stage 1 - Mopar BOV (with a small leak)

Comment: The first day of my stage 1 (2 days ago) I was boosting 13.5, Yesterday climbed to 14.5 and now I see 15 - 15.5 psi... so i think it's re-adjusting it's maps and all that.

·
Registered
490 Posts
1st run- 255hp and 297tq on 23psi with stage 0 :thumbsup: and air and fuel basically perfect
2nd run- 249hp and 268tq with bc turned down

·
Registered
998 Posts
I call bullshit on LORD J. Running 23psi is stupid and hope you think so too

·
Registered
8,661 Posts
solardodgesrt4 said:
Whoa! Easy there... Jayson post your dyno sheet. That's honestly what he had.

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
solardodgesrt4 said:
Hey... whatever man... It's no BS... :flame:
He really did boost 23psi, I was there. I filmed that too. :readclose
I do think that 23psi was not ok but I also know that DAVE knows what he's doing so let him explain it.

What I don't understand Jayson is that:
You have Colr Air Intake, Exhaust, AGP Wastegate and MBC @ 23psi and you only got 12more HP and 8 more tq than the regular Stage 1 (Me) with boosting 14-15PSI. Shouldn't you turn that down to maybe 17-18psi? I mean, I think you should already gain that 12-13 horses with CAI and your exhaust. Look at it this way... you're boosting 8 to 9 psi :wah?!: MORE THAN ME and still getting only 13 more hp and 8 more tq. Is it worth the risk for you?

Just a thought...

·
Registered
518 Posts
ok i was in jaysons car when i witnessed the boost gauge come almost all the way around. You can run whatever boost u want as long as you a/f stays safe!!

and my numbers.. 242 hp 267 tq a/f 11.3

mods in sig.. boost at 17 fall so 15

stock air box stock exhaust.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
I don't think his Dyno #'s at all are BS but..23PSI..Stock Turbo...What read 23psi? The tail-tale stock (20psi) gauge? If it's really putting 23 to the manifold I bet you don't have an EGT gauge? Just don't want to see you waste that turbo prematurely!

·
Registered
3,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Lord J said:
1st run- 255hp and 297tq on 23psi with stage 0 :thumbsup:
2nd run- 247hp and 268tq with bc turned down, and air and fuel basically perfect at 23psi
23psi? :eek: yikes!!!

BTW, what was the boost level "turned down"?

·
Banned
4,121 Posts
1st run-241.3 whp & 252.3 tq
2nd run-223.5 whp & 230.3 tq
3rd run-233.4 whp & 244.2 tq
4th run-234 whp & 243.9 tq

i got more runs cus something happened on the 2nd pull. i reset my pcm right before the pulls and i REALLY feel like i messed up doing that now. :(

only mods are: custom 15lbs spring wga, custom catless dump exhaust. 17.5-18psi spike holding 15psi to redline. im running my bov,wga,ect... all off the intake mani.

·
Registered
490 Posts
ive turn it down to about 17 psi, 15 to redline, just to be safe :thumbsup:

·
Registered
490 Posts
and Solardodgesrt4, one word :gay:

·
Registered
3,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Lord J said:
ive turn it down to about 17 psi, 15 to redline, just to be safe :thumbsup:
hmm then thats about same as mine :) 23 psi here i come :eek: j/k

·
Banned
4,543 Posts
x_srt4_x said:
N/A

Couldn't find a place to hook up the 330. =(

:meow:
Why couldnt you find a place to hook it up?

·
Banned
960 Posts
No Hero said:
Why couldnt you find a place to hook it up?

no place to put the strap didnt want to take a chance on hurting anything

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
I just want to say a special thanks to Dave once again for having us there. I guess I surprised a few people showing up, which was great. I want to say a huge thank you to BlackBird R/T, he went through everything on my car to figure out what the deal with it is, he zip tied all my lines, checked all the ic pipes, the wga was set a big off again, we took it for a drive with the scanner, and Doctor BlackBird R/T said she was running healthy. Thank you again! The car still feels purty solid after a 100 miles for once!

I wish I could have stayed longer and dynoed, but I had NFL Week 4 to catch:lol:

·
Registered
8,661 Posts
DYNOWORKS_2004 said:
no place to put the strap didnt want to take a chance on hurting anything
Yes and thank you! I wanted to see her numbers though. I'm a little bummed. It said 230 on the website, but of course that's not at the wheel. :crying:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.