Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 294 Posts

·
SRTForums Member, 2011 Calendar Car
453 Posts
How accepted are these Home Depot lips? I know some people who have done them on mustangs and they almost get stoned by other mustang owners for it. They look BA nontheless and if you hit a curb or driveway, hey, its rubber.

·
Banned
5,778 Posts
It all depends how you put it on, sometimes it will look almost identical to a real lip but obviously up close it will just be rubber lol. Jons lip looks sick just like the rest of the car:druel:

·
Premium Member, SRT of the Month
7,990 Posts
lol, my shits dirty right now so enjoy your thanksgiving.

No notches in mine. I used it like it rolls off the roll instead of the opposite way most everyone else does it. I just trimmed it down to size, sanded the top edge down to a smooth point, and screwed it on. BTW its actually plastic, not rubber and it's taken a beating over the past few years.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Kaminari (or however in the hell its spelled) Carbon fiber lip from Modern Performance. Its retarded expensive, but I like it.

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Just picked up some garden edging like turbojohnsrt4 should be done by this weekend along with different tails and vortex generator. Bump keep em coming

·
Registered
709 Posts
ive got a vis carbon fiber lip that ill post up later

·
Registered
4,876 Posts

Home Depot Lip....I throw a new one on every 8-10 months, saved my bumper quite a few times now.

·
SRTForums Member, 2011 Calendar Car, SRT of the Mo
7,865 Posts
^^ car is lookin good Toad!!!

1 - 20 of 294 Posts