Dodge SRT Forum banner

7321 - 7340 of 7364 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
I like the battery in the trunk thinking about doing that soon, but a problem you may run into that I noticed is that radiator cap. I had one of those ones with the lever and it took a shit on me... A lot of people complained about those and how it made there car overheat...

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
15 Posts
Yea luckily i got the car with the battery already relocated, and i haven't noticed any issues with it overheating yet, my main thing is finding a way to clean up all the wires, I'm going to do the fuel injector harness under the intake once I get the other manifold I have painted but everything else is just a huge mess

·
Registered
3,125 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
3,125 Posts
Should be able to wrap it up in the next few days. Only have a few minutes a day after work to mess with it and the weather isn't cooperating

·
Registered
3,125 Posts
I'll be happy when the motors in and I can drive it, that's some time away right now

·
Registered
988 Posts
I said this a while ago.. Like years ago. But man I hate this thread. Makes my bay look like shit. But yet I'm still drawn to this thread

7321 - 7340 of 7364 Posts
About this Discussion
7.4K Replies
1K Participants
lVlemphizStylez
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing