Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Guys,

I return to the shop on MONDAY and offer you the following:

Qty; 1 Wilwood factory 12.2" SRT4 kit, plain rotors, red calipers, front hoses, four bottles of 570 brake fluid, one bleeder bottle, rear hoses, shipped to your door for $600.

Qty; 17 Four line SS braided hose kits. STOCK application only. Very nice bracket works, front and rear hoses, banjo bolts and crush washers included. $120 shipped to you door.

All order on MONDAY (unless you paypal me on the BBK) and all shipped out when the parts return from Topeka. They won't be to me again for about a week or so...expect your parts to leave my shop on or about August 7th.

*sorry, it's the logistics and the wait you pay for these deals...:crying:

·
Registered
7,714 Posts
Qty; 1 Wilwood factory 12.2" SRT4 kit, plain rotors, red calipers, front hoses, four bottles of 570 brake fluid, one bleeder bottle, rear hoses, shipped to your door for $600.
Is this all four corners or just front calipers and disks? What is the wheel sizing that would need to be used with these? Will they fit behind stock wheels?
Randy

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Plus 1: Wilwood's Factory kit with plain rotors and black DL calipers $595. Kit includes; 12.2" x .81" rotors, hats, DL calipers, pads, brackets, hardware and front brake lines. Fits stock wheels. A killer deal for a great entry level brake kit.

* Forged DynaLite caliper with stainless steel pistons
* Tab mount alum bracket
* Alum Rotor hat
* 12.2" x .81" Non directional rotor
* BP10 pads
* Hoses

Plus rear hoses, red finish, fluid, and a bleeder bottle.
Stock wheels.

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Boxed and ready to ship. Still available. You won't do better than this one time offer.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts