Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
You guys need to stop whining, pick up the phone, start calling certified SRT-4 dealers. It doesn't matter where the dealer is you can always have it shipped to you using a number of transport companies! Its really not that hard. Buying a car over the phone is a pain, but worth it if you really want it.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Glenn Thomas Dodge, Cerritos Dodge, Huntington Beach Dodge, all 5 star dealers, all had SRT-4s in stock last week.

I used A-A Autotransport. $625 for shipping from CA to TX

All these companies can be looked up on google.

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
If you go to Dodge.com and do a search for Dealer inventory, you can type in the City and state and it will tell you if they have SRT 4's in stock. I typed in Tampa and found 1 SRT-4 at 3 different dealers. If you type in Orlando, I think 4 or 5 dealers have 1 each.

·
Registered
216 Posts
I bought from Issac Herzberg, Internet Sales, with Maroone Dodge in Pembroke Pines (near Ft. Lauderdale). He picked me up at the airport, drove me to the dealership, let me drive the car, had the paperwork completed when I arrived, and had me on my way in a very reasonable amount of time. They sell at MSRP and have 6 SRT-4s now. http://www.maroone.fivestardealers.com/?dc_pid=7514319&dc_adid=4612871&dc_rid=1677922&redir=1&dc=1
Call Issac at (954) 441-2003 (Office) (305) 987-4811 (Cell) and tell him that Stefan sent you. You're going to enjoy the SRT-4 so much.

·
Registered
216 Posts
I bought from Issac Herzberg, Internet Sales, with Maroone Dodge in Pembroke Pines (near Ft. Lauderdale). He picked me up at the airport, drove me to the dealership, let me drive the car, had the paperwork completed when I arrived, and had me on my way in a very reasonable amount of time. They sell at MSRP and have 6 SRT-4s now. http://www.maroone.fivestardealers.com/?dc_pid=7514319&dc_adid=4612871&dc_rid=1677922&redir=1&dc=1
Call Issac at (954) 441-2003 (Office) (305) 987-4811 (Cell) and tell him that Stefan sent you. You're going to enjoy the SRT-4 so much.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Well Mike Bennett at Maronnee Dodge in Fla tried to screw me. He told me that he was selling them for $25,000 but since I was a Chrysler employee he would sell it to me for MSRP. Basically he lied to me instead of just saying "No, we wont sell for EP price"

He sounded just like the guy from MovieFone too.....pissed me off :evil:

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
go to sleep Neonwasp its way to late for you too be up bud :roll: :lol: :wink:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Call Dan at Foothill Ranch Dodge

Dan McCarthy at Foothill Ranch Dodge (in Southern Califorina) will hook you up. He called me today to see if I'm interested, but I'm gettitng a used Audi S4 instead. I'm surprised that nobody followed-up with him.

Dan McCarthy
Internet Manager
Foothill Ranch Dodge
81 Auto Centre
Foothill Rance, CA 92610
[email protected]
(949) 471-8000
www.foothillranchdodge.com

He's got a few SRT-4s in stock... and I negotiated the price with him already. It's a little above $19K, but a couple of clicks below the $19,325 number posted above. It's a great deal at that price.

Here's the thread from my last post on this:

http://www.srtforums.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1162

Bob K.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
About this Discussion
15 Replies
9 Participants
rtking
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing