Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,816 Posts
Can't see the pictures too well, taken at night and odd angles. Miles are high @ 170K even if owned by old man, babied and highway miles mostly.
Most will probably tell you that $4,500 is too high. Run a CarFax on it if you can get the VIN to see how many owners to start investigating any BS.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Whats your budget? I'm going to be selling mine, body isn't great, I call it a great 10 footer, but mechanically it won't get any better. Car is currently at Forward Motion in Delaware if you want to go check it out, let me know.

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
real close to me..
looks clean enough.. price seems about right.. (i'll be listing my wifes srt4 for the same $$$ after i replace the oil pressure sensor)

make sure there aren't any other mods, and how many owners.. and don't forget to check 3rd gear, lower control arms, oil leaks and look at the maintenance records ... if the vac lines haven't been mucked with its a good sign the car is stock

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Can't see the pictures too well, taken at night and odd angles. Miles are high @ 170K even if owned by old man, babied and highway miles mostly.
Most will probably tell you that $4,500 is too high. Run a CarFax on it if you can get the VIN to see how many owners to start investigating any BS.
Shady car dealers in my area will take pictures like that to throw you off. I see rust, a deformed ac line, aftermarket headlights. Theres also some sort of leak on the manifold.

If the car was that great they would have at least taken closer pictures inside and out. My thing is when ever someone says "It just Needs ___" If that's all that's needed take care of it and adjust your price. Statements like that usually turn things into a iceburg effect. OP if you're handy do a compression test and have him drive into boost and watch for smoke.

NOGAF Warning: What's the point of a turbo charged vehicle if its "babied" all the time?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts