Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off, sorry if this has already been posted, but I couldn't find the answer I was looking for, even after using the search button.

I just installed my agp wga and mbc. Now when I adjusted the wga, I'm holding 13.5psi till redline in 4th and 5th. This doesn't really bother me as the car spools up extremely quick. The only problem is I get some ptb. However, when I hooked up the mbc, the turbo spools up just as quickly but I don't get a spike whatsoever. I'm still only hitting 13.5lbs of boost, no matter what gear I'm in.

I was under the impression with either the bleed off, or the mbc that I should be getting some kinda spike. I'm running the wga off the green line if that makes a difference. The mbc is turned fully up and it doesn't make a difference. I'm thinking that the wga is fully controlling the boost, and the mbc is doing nothing.

Am i correct? Or did I screw something up? Sorry again if this is a repost, as I know some of you hate answering the same questions over and over again. Thanks for any help

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have the mbc hooked up to the wga and turbo where the green line used to be, same as agp's directions.

I also hear a very distinct whistle coming from the turbo from -10 to about 5lbs of boost. The turbo whistle was never this easily heard before either.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts