Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i saw another member do this and liked their idea, so i stopped by the Porsche dealership friday and slapped this badboy on. i actually had a guy in a boxster pull up next to me and compliment me on it. then he reved his engine, and he got owned when the light turned green, but thats another story.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Sorry but thats rice.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
maybe if you got a sticker like the "2.4 Turbo" one that people put on their hoodscoop and put one out back it would look pretty good, but debadge everything else and put it under the line on the trunk in the middle right above the key hole.

·
Registered
280 Posts
I have an E-blue, i debadged the trunk, and got a blakc decal just like the one you have. I think it looks nice...just debadge the trunk

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
I don't see it as rice. It's all German (Okay, so the SRT-4 is American-German). I would've replaced the SRT-4 badge so the trunk didn't look so busy. I'd also try tosee if they had smaller lettering to at least match the size of the Dodge emblem.

·
Registered
5,325 Posts
If you like it thats all that matters! I was the 1st one on the forum to put a viper badge on my car, and I was flamed so bad for it! Now everyone is doing it!

·
Registered
875 Posts
You think that maybe i can get a honda dealer to give me a Si badge. . . Then find me a buick badge. modify the buick badge to say "ck"

Then duct tape them on the trunk. . . . Sick. I like it.
Can anyone help me with the install? :)

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
i thought the turbo beetles had the same turbo cursive lettering also?

·
Registered
835 Posts
I would take all the rest of the emblems off the back, and put only the "turbo" emblem in one of the corners.

·
Registered
275 Posts
I like it, and its a lot better than those people putting Viper badges on their SRT4.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts