Dodge SRT Forum banner

21 - 40 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Just go buy a flame thrower kit you would be way more "boss!"

It's not hate if your just buying a 2 step just to shoot flames and not using the product for what it's meant for. Maybe I'm wrong but if I'm buying something I'm buying it for the main purpose of what it's suppose to be used for...not to impress kids....smh

·
Registered
110 Posts
Just go buy a flame thrower kit you would be way more "boss!"

It's not hate if your just buying a 2 step just to shoot flames and not using the product for what it's meant for. Maybe I'm wrong but if I'm buying something I'm buying it for the main purpose of what it's suppose to be used for...not to impress kids....smh
Thats well said and i agree, if ur buying just to "shoot flames" than it might not be such a good idea.. But if your buying for the sole purpose 2step is designed for then great..

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
op. put a spark plug in ur exhaust tip.....

·
Registered
122 Posts
wow guys give the kid a break.. Just go on with your normal lives and when he comes crying to you asking how to fix his srt dont tell him.

·
Registered
878 Posts
wow guys give the kid a break.. Just go on with your normal lives and when he comes crying to you asking how to fix his srt dont tell him.
If ur implying the 2 step will fuck the car up ur an idiot

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
122 Posts
If ur implying the 2 step will fuck the car up ur an idiot

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
It was more a figure of speech. Let him do whatever jus don't help him out if you think it's dumb. But honestly I've learned its best to just accept whatev people want to do as their hobby. Ex my gf thinks its retarted that I'm into srt4s and fast cars.. Why should it matter what I like to do with my spare time?

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
And this is why the SRT is turning into the "new" Civic for kids. I wish they retained their value better to keep the children away.....

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
And this is why the SRT is turning into the "new" Civic for kids. I wish they retained their value better to keep the children away.....
Couldnt type it better myself!

·
Registered
104 Posts
jesus, why dont you guys get his adress and go shoot him..:deadcow:
whats so wrong about wanting a 2 step because its cool and will trip most people who dont know about cars the fuck out...? It sounds powerful and "fast" so why not ask a few questions about it... Maybe after being turned on by the sound of it, and buying a 2 step, they will enjoy the performance factor even more then the noise. Its like an exhaust, some people buy it for the sound, others buy it for the horsepower, 2 step is so different?

21 - 40 of 60 Posts