Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
i placed an order for some of these hangers, still waiting for some info regarding shipping and stuff... my money is already in your pocket, its not much just 20 bucks, but a response to my email about this issue would be nice. some people have no idea how far a lil communication can go to reassuring ur customers that u act. give a shit about them. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Fade621 said:
i placed an order for some of these hangers, still waiting for some info regarding shipping and stuff... my money is already in your pocket, its not much just 20 bucks, but a response to my email about this issue would be nice. some people have no idea how far a lil communication can go to reassuring ur customers that u act. give a shit about them. Thanks.
I had allready emailed you back.If you cant wait a week to revice your parts
I'll just send you money back.

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Jason, i've been trying to contact you via email. How much for a set of these shipped to zip code 02888. thanks.

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
hay jason can you drop some off at nemos for me.. ill pay you when i come back down the 20th or i can give you my card.. let me know..

·
Registered
3,180 Posts

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
JasonJLM said:
I'll drop them at his shop.Also when you pick up your car try to come before
any wednesday you we can go to the track and runs head up.

i will try.. but my plain was to leave thursday night after work.. so i should be there friday sometime..

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
JasonJLM said:
Cool We can go to the track friday night.

sure can on the 20th if i leave thursday night at 800pm i should get there by 1200pm friday.. ill see you soon..

1 - 20 of 25 Posts