Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok ... in an effort to stifle my driving habits I am hosting a poker game.

There are two options.

We are playing NL Texas Holdem. Either 20$ buy in(as many rebuys as you want) or a 50$ buy in(as many rebuys as you want)

20$ game will be nickel, dime, quarter, fifty cent.

50$ game will be quarter, fifty cent, dollar, two dollar.

I don't care what it is, the most interest will be what we play. I figure a 20$ game will be the most popular choice. There is a 5$ donation to food required. I will have lots of free beer (bud light, miller light, something like that) However feel free to bring whatever you want. There will also be various soda. The 5 bucks goes towards pizza. We will buy as many pizzas as the money affords. If there is change it will be split between everyone(after the tip to the pizza guy)

Im in Atlanta and close to 285N and 75N. Any interest let me know here or in a PM .... we were discussing a game on tuesday night.

·
Registered
3,464 Posts
How about we just play Party Poker.com so I can play too. Lol. No more of course ..

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Im going to get up a weekly game. So the 28th is cool with me. Or somewhere around there. Whatever day everyone can agree on being a good day.

I play on pokerstars.com and I need to create a partypoker.com account since a lot of my poker friends play there. Ill be happy to get in a game with ya. But those places are nothing in comparison to a face to face game.

·
Registered
3,464 Posts
I know that, but it's hard since I'm not near you. But yeah, my user name is Khryz too, so, maybe we can get a private table.

·
Registered
796 Posts
I play playmoney on partypoker... > username SRT400. :D

Me and my "gadsm" friends host poker tourney's pretty often... We do $20 buy ins.. tournament style... Easier to deal with .. no multiple buy ins..etc..
And if there is a good showing we pay 1st, 2nd, 3rd. Seems to work pretty well.

I would play.. but Tuesday night is probably bad.

Laters!
Jason.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Let me know when a good time for you is. I've got 3 in for sure. Maybe 5 total. We easily have space for 4 possibly 6.

Let me know when you host a game Ill get in. :)

Ill look for you guys on party poker when I create an account there. Or catch me on AIM ... well set up a time to get in.

Im playing on poker stars almost every night.

·
Banned
5,254 Posts
Hi, my name is James and I am a gamble-o-holic.

group says "HI, JAMES"

I never thought I had a problem until I started wagering with Tim on which one of my wires would turn white on me first, but it has been 38 minutes since my last bet.

group says "way to go James"

I bet I can go the entire evening without making a wager

group says "your a tool James"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :bandit: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
12,124 Posts
I'd be up for it. I don't play poker, but it'd be a fun night for $25. I can't until October, but I'll give it a whirl then.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
You guys are more than welcome. Tim, im not sure what my gf would think about having a goat in the house, but I suppose if its cute enough she might let it slide.

Everyone let me know a night that is good for you. I would prefer a weeknight as most everyones weekends are packed. They shouldn't be 12 hour sessions or anything like that so all us working stiffs wont have to sweat it being on a weeknight. Just a few hours in the evening of drinking and hanging out.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
bodizapha13 said:
Hi, my name is James and I am a gamble-o-holic.

group says "HI, JAMES"

I never thought I had a problem until I started wagering with Tim on which one of my wires would turn white on me first, but it has been 38 minutes since my last bet.

group says "way to go James"

I bet I can go the entire evening without making a wager

group says "your a tool James"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :bandit: :lol: :lol:
Pretty even odds on you being a smart ass ..... smart ass :p

·
Registered
21 Posts
Well, I'm one of Jason's "GA DSM buddies". I'm all about some poker. We usually do it on the weekends though. Our tourneys have gotten pretty big, last two were 11 and 12 people and were multiple tables.

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
wdstksrt4 said:
yeah i agree fuck the cowboys

on topic i'm in for hanging out...no poker yet
So I guess fans of teams that go to 4 super bowls yet can't win stick together then??? :lol:

·
Registered
763 Posts
naa i don't care about the vikings...and the cowboys just suck. In the words of Shannon Sharpe "Keyshawn Johnson old and slow, Vinnie old and slow, and Eddie George old and slow and when you get old and slow you lose a lot of games."

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
wdstksrt4 said:
naa i don't care about the vikings...and the cowboys just suck. In the words of Shannon Sharpe "Keyshawn Johnson old and slow, Vinnie old and slow, and Eddie George old and slow and when you get old and slow you lose a lot of games."
LOL, nice and everytime Bills fans and Vikings fans speak.. I'll just refer back to a ring count... how many do they have again? Oh... yeah.. :hi:

and being a Bills fan in particular must be a bit more painfull, being that this team that "sucks" has uterly humiliated your boys on more than one occasion in front of the WORLD.

·
Registered
12,124 Posts
ATL-SRT said:
LOL, nice and everytime Bills fans and Vikings fans speak.. I'll just refer back to a ring count... how many do they have again?
It's about commitment. Hard-core til the end, sucka! As long as you're not a Packer Backer, we'll get along fine.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts