Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2005 srt4 acr edition and I know my struts and Springs are completely shot. Car just hit 70k so I’m fixing things up that’s needed and this is next on the list. I can’t find much online to replace the exact set up it came with. Any suggestions on where to find the original set up or recommendations on a new one? I read that the stock srt4 17s won’t clear what I have now so I need advice on what a new set up for struts and springs. I have the bbs the acr came with but would be nice to run a bigger size too eventually. Or if anyone knows where to find the original tokico set up. This has me lost lol

·
Registered
773 Posts
As far as I know, the Tokikos are out of production. Your best bet is to go with coilovers. If you run a taller tire/wheel setup, your speedo will be off a little, so keep that in mind. Not a big difference.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
As far as I know, the Tokikos are out of production. Your best bet is to go with coilovers. If you run a taller tire/wheel setup, your speedo will be off a little, so keep that in mind. Not a big difference.
If I order the coil over kit which is like 1000$ does it give me everything that I would need? Thanks for the help! Much appreciated

·
Registered
773 Posts
Yes. It's a direct replacement for your struts and springs. Good ones aren't cheap, but they're worth the price for the added adjustability. They even offer a pretty substantial weight reduction over the stock setup.

·
Premium Member
4,712 Posts
Yes. It's a direct replacement for your struts and springs. Good ones aren't cheap, but they're worth the price for the added adjustability. They even offer a pretty substantial weight reduction over the stock setup.
and much better tire clearance.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts