Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone installed the PLX M-500 Wideband A/F meter/controller into thier car, and used the stock O2 location for the Bosch wideband sensor, and used the 0-1v output for the PCM that it comes with? Does it work for our cars?

Jake

·
Registered
3,682 Posts
I believe there's a thread in streetrays section about this....I'm getting the Plx monitor and gauge (like AEM's UEGO) and am going to put it into the o2 housing's bung and use the output so the ecu thinks that I"m still using the original sensor....I'll do a review once installed and yes it does work with our cars.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
RoostBoost said:
I believe there's a thread in streetrays section about this....I'm getting the Plx monitor and gauge (like AEM's UEGO) and am going to put it into the o2 housing's bung and use the output so the ecu thinks that I"m still using the original sensor....I'll do a review once installed and yes it does work with our cars.
Roost - how did that work out for you??

·
Registered
3,682 Posts
after talking to plx they recommend NOT using the stock o2 housing location and the 0-1V output. they recommend putting the o2 sensor AT LEAST 2ft from the turbine housing to prevent damage to the sendor and using the wideband output. I've been using it like this for months now and everything is working great!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts