Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well heres a small taste. IM still waiting on the revised o2 housing thus the delay with the wrap pictures. However I have the plug wire wrap on and let me tell you, what a great way to keep heat away from the plug wires without breaking the bank!

·
Banned
3,005 Posts
Looks like you stole a NASA space suit and had at it!!! Looks good tho. Lets just hope it works as good as you say it does. BTW, that turbo looks nice and snug at home in there!!!! Whens the car gonna be all said and done, and fired up?

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
AnotherSlowSRT4 said:
Looks like you stole a NASA space suit and had at it!!! Looks good tho. Lets just hope it works as good as you say it does. BTW, that turbo looks nice and snug at home in there!!!! Whens the car gonna be all said and done, and fired up?
They'll work damn good! All you have to do is look at the internal insulation and you'll see what I meen! As far as being fired up it should be this week! IM doing the fuelpump and return line today!. Then all I need is that dman 02 housing!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Looks great!

Car is shaping up nicely. I look forward to talking with you again soon, stay in touch.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts