Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats a good gaping on plugs for a stage 2? Im looking to buy plugs n wires n Ima just go to an autozone n buy the best plugs n wires they offer. What should I gap my plugs at? I have 03 S2/no toys and boosting 19lbs.....lemme kno thanks

·
SRTforums Nazi Admin
16,228 Posts
i would say .032 with ngk 4305's ;)

·
SRTforums Nazi Admin
16,228 Posts
^^^yeah what he said sorry ;)

·
SRTforums Nazi Admin
16,228 Posts
what kind of place sells them?

·
Premium Member
8,146 Posts
napa if they stock them or else ptp...jsc...sparkplugs.com...just bought some, ithink 40ish shipped or else it was 30ish shipped

·
SRTforums Nazi Admin
16,228 Posts
the part number 4306's are only 10 dollars for all four plus shipping at ngk.com i just ordered them ;)

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
NGK 4306

I got mine at Napa here for about $11 for all 4

Gap .035 - .040 per S2 instructions. I have mine set at .035 on my car. Seems to work well.

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
if you dont mind waiting you can call up ptp and see if he still offers a package with plugs wires a coil sheild and his check valve. I think he had them in colors too, but dunno bout yellow .

·
Registered
770 Posts
iridium ix cooler plugs gaping

getnpsi said:
if you dont mind waiting you can call up ptp and see if he still offers a package with plugs wires a coil sheild and his check valve. I think he had them in colors too, but dunno bout yellow .
i order ngk iridium ix cooler plugs ? what about the gaping? on this? what do u think about this sparks
http://www.ngk.com/more_info.asp?AAIA=1413256&pid=16604

1 - 14 of 14 Posts