Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Basically i had the agp turbo kit on it along with afc/avcr/750/return kit and all that good stuff but I decided to take it back to stock. I started the car up today for the first time since put all the stock stuff back on and it runs terrible.

The only aftermarket parts on the car is the walbro fuel pump along with the agp return line kit, everything else is 100% stock. I do get a cell which is 0108 and when i looked it up it said Map Sensor voltage to high. I have no idea what this means nor do I know what Im geting it.

Another problem im having is the lack of boost im geting. I cant hit over 5 psi in first gear and will drop to 0 after 4k rpms. 2 and 3rd gear boost to 12 psi but then drop to 10 and fall after 4k rpms. I just bolted on all the stock IC hoses and made sure everything was tight, I dont think a boost leak could cause these symptoms.

Could the cell alter my boost at all? I did buy the turbo/manifold/WG from someone online so Im maybe thinking that the turbo could be bad causing this? Does my WG need to be adjusted? What should i set my fuel pressure to on stock injectors with stage 0 pcm along with walbro fuel pump and agp fuel return line kit? Pls any help is much appreciated :crying:

·
Registered
190 Posts
did you reset the ecu after changing back to stock. Sounds like your map sensor is on the fritz and car is going into limp

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Anyone else??? The car dies 3-4 times before it actually stays running for more then 5 seconds..I need some help. I solder the map wire and still p0108 :crying:

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
i got a p0108 code 2 weeks ago. I took out the map sensor and blew it out with canned air. All was golden after that. Worth a shot.

·
Super Moderator, SRT of the Month, 2011 Calendar C
8,393 Posts
Your map sensor shit the bed, this happened with me while I had my friend's car. Take the ASD fuse out of the engine bay fuse box doing so resets the PCM. Without the car running, take the map off and plug it back in.

If you didnt take the SAFC wires off right, and didnt put everything 100% back the right way, thats whats happening.

When it happened to me, his SAFC all of a sudden lost all of its settings, and changed it back to the "base" settings, it had the car at 16 cylinders... :eeeek:

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
the fun doesnt stop...I fixed the map code only to now throw p0204...inj 4 code. The funny thing is i wasnt throwing this code when i had the map code and now all of a sudden im throwing this bs. I solder all the connections and used liquid electric tape to cover them. Everything looks fine to me. any ideas :crying:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts