Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
www.sounddomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=340866&make_type_query=make%3DDodge&model_brand_query=model%3DSRT-4&tree=Dodge%20SRT-4

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
i'd like to get a large mopar 'M' logo on the back of my srt after I add some mopar parts to it.

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
i don't mind the Mopar decal on the hood... i think that huge SRT-4 decal on the side is a little much though.... :shock:

·
Registered
11,093 Posts
That actually looks pretty kewl. Looks like a dealer car.

The side stickers look nice, but i would not drive with that on unless I was sponsored by mopar.

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
Exhaust Depot said:
That actually looks pretty kewl. Looks like a dealer car.

The side stickers look nice, but i would not drive with that on unless I was sponsored by mopar.
I kinda Like the side stickers as well I don't know about that Mopar sticker on the hood, I would prefer the good old Ram Logo.

By the way no way in hell would I put that shit on my car...for free.

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the best part is the name of the page is rice eater :shock: ummmm

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
And hydrolics,..boinga,...boinga,..boinga,....those wheels are missing the center caps,....i hope

·
Registered
24 Posts
It is funny that he lists Yokohama as the tires but it has Kumho's on it. It is tasteful if you need to be the center of attention or for advertising.

·
Registered
864 Posts
Exhaust Depot said:
Looks like a dealer car.
Ya that's was I was thinking too. Those are some expensive rims.

JC

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
BMXfreak said:
LOL at thispainisours comment in his guestbook
well seriouslly :roll:
advertising or not .. thats just silly

·
Registered
2,895 Posts
The only thing i like is the car itself and kinda like the srt4 sticker on the side. Those rims are nice too. I dont like the rest though :roll:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts