Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so i was driving last night, i put on my headlights and it didn't light up. In either mode, the highbeam sign is up, it won't go away. The whole light system is messing around with me, 1 side will work then it won't, if i turn my fog lights on, the headlight turns off.

Then all of a sudden everything works fine after few mins of driving.

So tonight as i was trying to drive out, it's acting up again. So basically my highbeam sign won't go off and one side works and the other doesn't.

Any ideas? only thing i did to my lights was HID wannabe lights. and i took off the side marker bulbs. Could that be the reason?

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok, so today i took off those wannabe hid light bulbs cuz the driver side did not work.

I put on my stock lights and it's on but the driver side is still pretty dim. And when i put my highbeams on, only the passenger side is lite and the driver side is completly off.

Not 100% what's wrong or if it's the problem listed above but anyone know how i can go on fixing this. I am not dealer friendly cuz most of them just pisses me off and charges too much

Also when I had the wannabe hid bulbs, the highbeam sign was on completely. Now with the stock bulbs it's on very dim.

Any ideas? thanks again

1 - 3 of 3 Posts