Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone well the time has come when i would really like to join srtoc but my prob is i have absolutely no clue how to join who to pay etc i went to the srtoc website but for some reason its saying the website is down and has been for about a month or so and i would really like to join some time soon please any info is appreciated thanx again!!!!!:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
6,610 Posts
The starter of this thread can not read this thread any more because I have moved it to the owners club forum.
If any of the powers to be at "srtoc.com" care to address this Question, please contact the starter and fill him in.
Fill me in, too, Please!

srtoc member #43

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
spcforker said:
The starter of this thread can not read this thread any more because I have moved it to the owners club forum.
If any of the powers to be at "srtoc.com" care to address this Question, please contact the starter and fill him in.
Fill me in, too, Please!

srtoc member #43
Good Morning All,

We are currently discussing with John the future of the SRToc. We should have updates in the near future.

Best,
Alex

·
Registered
4,253 Posts
I'm still here, still have the SRT and would like to keep the membership....

·
Registered
3,246 Posts
even if the OC isn't dead why pay anyone? There is no longer any benifit and last Nat's they were handing out memberships to anyone. There used ot be a gallery and an arcade but they were down so I long I just stopped checking.................. I'm kinda upset that I paid for a membership that translated to nothing and with in weeks after paying for my membership they were just giving them away

1 - 9 of 9 Posts