Dodge SRT Forum banner

Please help out a fellow srt lover

964 views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  NeonWaSp 
#1 ·
I havnt been able to find a picture of the interior. Such as the actual back seats, the center console, the stereo.....details like that... If someone could please help me out by posting those pics or by sending them or someting...that would be great. Also if anyone could tell me if the back seats fold down...thanks ahead of time.

#2 ·
Go to Dodge.com then follow these directions in order to see a 360 of it:(cars) (SRT-4) (Gear up SRT-4) (Virtual Tour) (Get Inside). The back seats do fold down 60/40.

#3 ·
Thanks a lot

#5 ·
Thank you very much...I do have a request but dont feel obligated to respond. What does the exhaust look like...if there is a diagram you have or even a picture of beneath your car. I'm interested to see the cats....etc... Also is that a non-power window in the back? Maybe I just cant make it out. Thanks.

#8 ·
When I first saw how the exhaust starts out as one pipe then splits right there near the rear I assumed that made the dual kinda fake and not really functional. Looking at it again, however, the main pipe seems to be larger than the two it splits into. So maybe it does have some sort of functionality??

#9 ·
Great pics 440. Thanks for those.

#11 ·
aww...anyone aware of the reason for this?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.