Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member, SRT of the Month
5,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i installed my turbonetics boost controller and when i go to turn the boost up any at all it wont go past 5 lbs of boost... what is up with that.. i have my wastegate turned up to hold around 12 to 13 at redline... and i was goign to adjust my bc from there....i did have the lines backwards on the bc but i fixed that problem now and it is still doing it... please help
i have the number 2 solenoid capped off completely runnning new line to the bc and off the back of the turbo to the wastegate

·
Premium Member, SRT of the Month
5,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
i finally got it to boost the way i want finally,,, but have other experienced a slower spooling time... with a bc.. let me know

·
Registered
309 Posts
I'm in the middle of doing mine right now had the same problem hooking it like stock, only 5lbs of boost. Here's what i did, installed wastegate, unhooked green hose and stock wastegate hose. Capped the green line and stuck little rubber hose on the boost controller. Capped black line and stuck little rubber hose from black line to boost controller then to wastegate. Clicked a few times on the boost controller and i hit a solid 15lbs, 10lbs in first. I noticed at first it really didn't hit fast but once i hit second i took off like a rocket. Now i'm getting a whoosh! sound i never had before. A few people said it's the blow off valve but don't have an aftermarket one. I'm hoping i'm not killing anything.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts