Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
11,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys, stop repling to this 12 year old kid. If he post something here about your mother, ignore it. IF you guys reply to fools like this then you will only encourage him to keep posting stupid things.

I know he will post to this, but I hope none of you other guys post in this thread.

·
Registered
16 Posts
and making a thread specifically about him will not egg him on further, I cant wait till he comes in here so I can laugh.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Your thread will get own3d by i_am_jdm. i don't know why you even try.

Why do you even take it here.. just pm a Moderator.. (If you even have one... ) and have him ipban jdmboy if you have such a problem with him.. it's called taking action.. maybe you don't have the balls to do that. :lol:

·
Registered
11,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
93 said:
Your thread will get own3d by i_am_jdm. i don't know why you even try.

Why do you even take it here.. just pm a Moderator.. (If you even have one... ) and have him ipban jdmboy if you have such a problem with him.. it's called taking action.. maybe you don't have the balls to do that. :lol:

I beat you to the punch already. As of 5 min of me posting he was band.

E

·
0 Posts
He wont be coming here with that username again, I can tell you that. And every time he posts under a new username, I'll keep blocking that network at the router as well.

I dont mind people talking smack and even trolls can be fun sometimes.. but when someone starts making "hacking" threats about my boxes, well.... lets just say, that network gets banned for life.

I started at the /24 level, but ended up blocking him at the /16 level (sorry to the innocents that this is going to affect)

·
Registered
11,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ekool said:
He wont be coming here with that username again, I can tell you that. And every time he posts under a new username, I'll keep blocking that network at the router as well.

I dont mind people talking smack and even trolls can be fun sometimes.. but when someone starts making "hacking" threats about my boxes, well.... lets just say, that network gets banned for life.

I started at the /24 level, but ended up blocking him at the /16 level (sorry to the innocents that this is going to affect)
Ok you lost me with the puter jargon. Whats 24 and 16 level?

·
Registered
16 Posts
hahahahahahahahahahhahahhhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa

to funny.

srt is fastAr

next 'i_am_srt'

be carefull what level you ban at, cause well your bound to wipe out half your registered members :evil:

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Exhaust Depot said:
ekool said:

Ok you lost me with the puter jargon. Whats 24 and 16 level?
has to do with ip addressing, the /24 and 16 refers to the subnet. the way ekool is referring to the lower you go on that value the more specific the blocking becomes. :) hope that helps (just computer nerd talk)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
About this Discussion
26 Replies
11 Participants
mdhavi18
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing