Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
20,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why is it?
The best come back any other car forums can come up with is it's a NEON!

I doubt it will do anything they say it will!

The car magazines are overrating it!

It wont compete with my (insert any over priced pile here)!

The interior is cheap!

It is just FWD! It wont launch very hard!

It doesn't have LSD! It wont launch very hard!

The more people talk shit, The more I love this Mother F-in car.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
You know i have gotten in the habit of just calling it a "NEON" so people know what the hell i am talking about...I mean i am like yeah i am going to FL to get a SRT-4 Reply "An SR what??" I am like it is kind of a "NEON" but it really isn't then they are like OH OK...So just ignore the ignorance of others...And we all know it is an SRT-4 and that is all that matters...

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Bad93ex quit following me on the boards...i want all the top posts...And i totally agree if you have the car, but some people need layman explantions of the car...

·
Registered
3,464 Posts
I just tell everyone it's a "Neon on Steroids." Lol.

·
Registered
726 Posts
I call it by it's right name the first time around...then after the blank stare I refer to it as a turbo neon.

·
Registered
755 Posts
I kept running into the same problem with my previous car option, the SER Spec-v. May i'm gettin a new car, and up untill a month ago i was set on that car. Everybody i talked to, everything i saw, said Sentra. I guess i have the same issue, just with Neon. O well, this lil 'neon' can kick the spec's ass, and its about the same price. I say sign me up!

·
Registered
26,203 Posts
slow4dr said:
Why is it?
The best come back any other car forums can come up with is it's a NEON!

I doubt it will do anything they say it will!

The car magazines are overrating it!

It wont compete with my (insert any over priced pile here)!

The interior is cheap!

It is just FWD! It wont launch very hard!

It doesn't have LSD! It wont launch very hard!

The more people talk shit, The more I love this Mother F-in car.
Were they french, french canadians, or germans? :lol:

·
Premium Member
1,154 Posts
heh, my title from the dealer says "NEON SRT-4." My Geico policy calls it a "NEON SRT-4." My AL registration calls it a "2003 Dodge Neon."

on a side note, my neighbor has a wrx...respects good cars and asked me about it. said he called a friend the day he saw it in our apartment's lot and said "you'll never believe what's sitting next to my car...the turbo neon. and i looked it up...i think its faster than mine."

w00t.

·
Registered
4,919 Posts
Thats why my liscense plate holder sez:

Don't be scared

It's just a Neon!

:lol:

·
Registered
199 Posts
I think it's because people just don't want to see an underdog domestic four-cylinder win. And I also think it's because they are afraid. :wink:

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
i dont even bother with the srt right off. i say its a hopped up neon, but they dont call it a neon. that helps them to understand. aparently when my dad went to sign some papers at the credit union the loan lady was worried about me getting such an expensive neon so my dad had to set her straight heh.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
That is funny whenever i tell people i am getting a new car they are like what...A dodge srt-4 (blank stare from them) It is a turbo'd neon...Oh well neon's are still slow....This one isnt just wait til i get mine then i will show you it is not your typical Dodge

1 - 20 of 21 Posts