Dodge SRT Forum banner

81 - 100 of 1355 Posts

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
HAZMAN said:
2005 RED SRT-4
Thanks for the new background. I will probably never change it again.:clap: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,939 Posts
flomoloko said:
I tried one myself with my software (picture it) but I can't seem to get the "wrap" part figured out.
yeah i can't seem to figure out how to do that wrap part either i'm using macromedia fireworks 8.0

·
Registered
4,939 Posts
hey flo try dropping the reflection down a tad bit...try to match up the very bottom of the tires together. that'll help out a little bit. I know i know...I haven't even been able to do that myself just yet, but I'm aiming for it!

·
Registered
279 Posts
wheres reflection at in photoshop?

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #89
Turbocruiser13 said:
flomoloko said:
I tried one myself with my software (picture it) but I can't seem to get the "wrap" part figured out.
yeah i can't seem to figure out how to do that wrap part either i'm using macromedia fireworks 8.0
When the angel of the refection is this extreme you need to do 2 refections one for the front angel one the side angel and merge the 2 before your motion blur.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
HAZMAN said:
Turbocruiser13 said:
flomoloko said:
When the angel of the refection is this extreme you need to do 2 refections one for the front angel one the side angel and merge the 2 before your motion blur.

Very nice. I'll work on it. Nice twinkle effect btw on the wheel. :thumbsup:

81 - 100 of 1355 Posts