Dodge SRT Forum banner

41 - 60 of 1355 Posts

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Turbocruiser13 said:
Ok so I gave it a shot using a member's car and some random background I found online. I don't think the car came out well at all because it just wouldn't do what I wanted it to do, and I didn't use the motion blur I just did the blur more thingie but I'm gettin there lol. Here's what I came up with...
What program do you use? I use cs2 and if you use a program similar then for the reflection you warp it with the "Free transform" function. When I first tried it my reflection turned out like yours, but after messing with it a little you can get it to look pretty good.

·
Registered
4,939 Posts
i'm using fireworks at the moment...my wife has cs2 on her comp and we're both beginners at this so I want to see what she can come up with. Everything looks almost the same as far as tools go, she has the same stuff I have so I think it's just a matter of playin with the stuff a little more. I have the option to distort the reflection a little bit but I can't make it really wrap around the front of the car just yet. Like I said, a little more time and I should have it :)

BTW What are you guys using for the little shiny spots? The parts that look like little stars or whatever ya wanna call em. I can't seem to find the stuff to do that

·
Registered
636 Posts
Turbocruiser13 said:
i'm using fireworks at the moment...my wife has cs2 on her comp and we're both beginners at this so I want to see what she can come up with. Everything looks almost the same as far as tools go, she has the same stuff I have so I think it's just a matter of playin with the stuff a little more. I have the option to distort the reflection a little bit but I can't make it really wrap around the front of the car just yet. Like I said, a little more time and I should have it :)

BTW What are you guys using for the little shiny spots? The parts that look like little stars or whatever ya wanna call em. I can't seem to find the stuff to do that
I believe he's using the lens flare in cs2. You can find it under filter > render > lens flare on cs2

·
Registered
279 Posts
my very first try...eh its ok i guess, but im learning!

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Might be a little late or possibly out of place but umm...

Do me?

Pick whichever you like best

option 1
option 2
Option 3

41 - 60 of 1355 Posts