Dodge SRT Forum banner

21 - 40 of 1355 Posts

·
Premium Member
50,398 Posts
you do some awesome work man. major talent.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
You may not want to give away your secret, but I was just wondering where you get the scenic pictures from that you chop the cars into? The pictures look pretty good, and I wanted to give it a try, I was just wondering where you got the backgrounds from.

·
Registered
5,850 Posts
HAZMAN said:
BACARDI_DWB

man maybe its my internet or something but i can't see anything :buah: :crying: :crying:

guess i will try again later... i do have to say mad props on my current avatar!! can't wait to see what you threw up there now...:crying:

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
neonXonXsteroids said:
You may not want to give away your secret, but I was just wondering where you get the scenic pictures from that you chop the cars into? The pictures look pretty good, and I wanted to give it a try, I was just wondering where you got the backgrounds from.
I just what I find on the internet

·
Registered
5,850 Posts
Just to show you how awesome this guy is.

here is the before picture which i thought was pretty damn cool:

Then he goes and adds his touches on it to blow your mind away:

he is a master!

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Ok dude, I'm going to have to give you props with this. I tried and it is alot harder than it looks. I'm not a pro at photoshop, but I know how to use it pretty good, and I just couldn't figure out how u do the reflection. I figured that part would be the easiest, but it had me stumped. Maybe I'm missing just one simple little thing, but I couldn't get it right. So good jop with these pics man. I'll keep working on it and maybe I can figure it out, but keep up the good work man.

·
Registered
211 Posts
I agree with you. The guy is plain and simply a genius.
It's like that guy on the movie with Matt Damon and Robin Williams, that Calculus genius or whatever he was.
Same with HAZMAN, his work is pure art. SRT-4 PICASSO IS TEH WIN!!

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Ok, I gave it another shot. I didn't put it on any cool background cause I was just basicly trying to get the reflection, so I just used a pic I had of my car. Any tips and pointers that you may want to share would be much appreciated, you know, since you are the master and all. lol.

·
Registered
4,939 Posts
Ok so I gave it a shot using a member's car and some random background I found online. I don't think the car came out well at all because it just wouldn't do what I wanted it to do, and I didn't use the motion blur I just did the blur more thingie but I'm gettin there lol. Here's what I came up with...

21 - 40 of 1355 Posts