Dodge SRT Forum banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
My boyfriend already has a red one. The best color aside from pink. I probably wouldn't even know about srt-4s if it weren't for him. And I wouldn't have any interest in driving a fast car either.

·
Registered
977 Posts
GetMeSRT! said:
It took me a lot more than five minutes (my computer decided that it doesn't like Photoshop anymore):

I have never EVER seen my computer run this SLOW. I need a new computer - this thing is seriously pissing me off.
Shi% that is some good stuff...you now have opened up pandoras box...can you give me a black srt-4 with red racing stripes from front to back...and lettering in the back that says black widow in red?

·
Registered
473 Posts
Yeah Yeah, me too. I want that car, with MY SRT-4 written on all the windows. 5 blue racing stripes down the middle. 3 Taz stickers on teh back. I want a mural with a unicorn on the hood. If at all possible, I would also like yellow tint.

Thanks Yo :-D

·
Registered
254 Posts
last time I did a paint job....( we own a body shop) we put a base down so it doesn't matter the original color....the engine bay would be alot easier being black. but the body color really doesn't makethat much difference

·
Banned
282 Posts
If start with either a silver or white car then the pink will become much brighter as opposed to painting over black.
so what your saying is in your area they don't prep and primer cars before they paint them...

so since i have a black car and want to paint it white... it will come out grey?? lol

ill have to paint it twice to get to white?

:wah?!::wah?!: i dont know if you know what your talking about

41 - 48 of 48 Posts