Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, can i get some input on which color would be best to make a pink SRT-4. Could someone please photo shop me one. Im planning on getting an '05 and I want it pink similar to this color but a little brighter. oh ya, and please be nice to me this is my first post. im a :newbie:

·
SRTforums Photoshop Expert
7,282 Posts

beat ya :tongue:
did i get the color right?

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
Pink!!!

rachelsrt4 said:
Hi all, can i get some input on which color would be best to make a pink SRT-4. Could someone please photo shop me one. Im planning on getting an '05 and I want it pink similar to this color but a little brighter. oh ya, and please be nice to me this is my first post. im a :newbie:
Are you going to make it metalic, or is it going to be a flat color? Do you know what the panther pink color looks like that came on the 70 challenger?

I think that this color in a metalic would look pretty good.

·
Registered
13,658 Posts
Yes

manny z said:
Are you going to make it metalic, or is it going to be a flat color? Do you know what the panther pink color looks like that came on the 70 challenger?

I think that this color in a metalic would look pretty good.
Yes that would look pimp i would even drive ok maybe not lol.But that would be nice for a girl :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,542 Posts
It took me a lot more than five minutes (my computer decided that it doesn't like Photoshop anymore):

I have never EVER seen my computer run this SLOW. I need a new computer - this thing is seriously pissing me off.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
:clap: :clap: :clap: thats perfect i love it. what would be the better color to start with red or silver? i like it really shiny the one by rufus looks darker, like what im looking for but they both look great. thanks

·
Registered
13,658 Posts
??

GetMeSRT! said:
It took me a lot more than five minutes (my computer decided that it doesn't like Photoshop anymore):

I have never EVER seen my computer run this SLOW. I need a new computer - this thing is seriously pissing me off.
This is like a baby powder pink right

·
Registered
17 Posts
hot chick cool car

rachelsrt4 said:
You are such a cool chick to want a srt good luck . :clap:

·
Registered
916 Posts
It doesn't matter what the car looks like on the outside because all that will be painted over anyways. I would get silver or black. Are you planning on painting under the hood in the engine bay? Door jams? Thats where a paint job is going to start costing you alot. I think silver would be the best choice.

·
Registered
2,542 Posts
If an SRT-4 had to be pink in order for me to drive it, I wouldn't mind. People calling me a *** would just be smelling exhaust and tire smoke.

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Want to know a funny story about RachelSRT-4? She originally didn't even want a car with a 5-speed when she buys a new one in about 6 months, but after she drove mine, and heard the mopar bov going off every shift, she just had to have one. She fell in love with the sound and power instantly. Nothing like an girlfriend who's starting to understand why you would want to mod a car.

I'm actually kinda surprised how good the pink turned out in those pics, looks good for a girls car, and that's what it'll be.

I think to do a proper job, you'd have to get the door sills and everything else painted pink. That way it'd look like it came that way from the factory. Do any of you guys know if you can get a car custom painted right from the factory? Or is it these are the colors, now do you want a sunroof or no sunroof with that?

·
SRTforums Photoshop Expert
7,282 Posts
there's an idea- as far as a paint scheme goes.. the classic pink & red; or even pink & black-light metalic purple.... red/purple rally-stripes & accents... i think even a tapered stripe would look better than the square stripe..
<-- looks at everything from a design point of view.. lol, thats what being in a design school will do to you.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts